Main Menu

Mentor

Started by benjy251090, October 31, 2010, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

How do you get a mentor?

bomberboy0618

Advertise on their forum :D do u have a player called swift or frost? If you do can put I'm up I looked at his stats he's good

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on October 31, 2010, 09:06:45 PM
How do you get a mentor?
On their forums there is a board called New Players. A sticky is one for new players who want mentors to help them out. Just post something there asking for a mentor.

benjy251090

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 31, 2010, 09:20:41 PM
Advertise on their forum :D do u have a player called swift or frost? If you do can put I'm up I looked at his stats he's good
Ok, thanks, which forum do I use?

and I have two Swifts, but I am playing Jonathon but not Norman, but he is a project player and will slot in when he ups his batting

roo boys!

^^^
what HP said. Go to Game Forums under Community, and then go to New Players and you should find it.

benjy251090

Justin Bieber

Nice benjy 8).

I've never had a mentor. Had cookies, CC, reesbr and Valk helping me a bit at the start :).

benjy251090

But they are a kind of mentor in a way, all I am getting him to do is help me cull my list and then how to set orders :)

Alex7089

R&B, Daz & HP mentored me more than anyone else.
Haven't heard from mine in a while although he only really wanted to be mine because I was moving to SL and now...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 01, 2010, 10:06:28 AM
Haven't heard from mine in a while although he only really wanted to be mine because I was moving to SL and now...
If u ask wye a question he answers…

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 01, 2010, 10:06:28 AM
Do what BB said. They will help if you need it.

Alex7089

Yeah I know haven't really had questions though I think I know more than I thought I did :P
My 3 mentors did their job ;D

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 01, 2010, 10:11:26 AM
Yeah I know haven't really had questions though I think I know more than I thought I did :P
My 3 mentors did their job ;D
:'( tears of joy
i feel honored to be mentioned as a mentor type guy  ;)

roo boys!

Alex7089

Hell yeah Daz, you sent me like 100 PM's when I started giving me advice and helping me out :D

Without you I'd be nowhere ;)

Same with you R&B ;D
The alliance 8)
Which now includes all of the FF FTP family :)