Main Menu

Scotland Poaching Thread

Started by Alex7089, October 29, 2010, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: DazBurg on November 04, 2010, 10:08:29 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 04, 2010, 08:22:03 AM
I have finally succumbed to the pressure and requested my move to Scotland for next year :)
yay come on over fletch  ;)

hey quick question guys since we would be in no lower then Div 4 do players get more experience playing in higher leagues?
example i'm in Div 7 atm so would my guys get better experience playing in Div 4?

Yep Confirmed

Quote from: FTP Game HelpExperience Experience is a valuable attribute for all players, but especially for your captain. The captaincy skill and experience attribute combine to determine a player's ability to lead the team.
As a player gains in experience, his performances will improve, especially at the lower end of the scale.
For example, there will be a more noticeable performance difference between an atrocious and ordinary experienced player than there will be between a reliable and accomplished experienced player.
Experience can only be gained by playing matches. Playing matches in a higher division will grant more experience to playing matches in lower divisions. The type of match also affects the amount of experience gained. For example, players will earn more experience from a limited overs one day match than from a Twenty20 match.

DazBurg

Quote from: valkorum on November 04, 2010, 10:55:28 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 04, 2010, 10:08:29 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 04, 2010, 08:22:03 AM
I have finally succumbed to the pressure and requested my move to Scotland for next year :)
yay come on over fletch  ;)

hey quick question guys since we would be in no lower then Div 4 do players get more experience playing in higher leagues?
example i'm in Div 7 atm so would my guys get better experience playing in Div 4?

Yep Confirmed

Quote from: FTP Game HelpExperience Experience is a valuable attribute for all players, but especially for your captain. The captaincy skill and experience attribute combine to determine a player's ability to lead the team.
As a player gains in experience, his performances will improve, especially at the lower end of the scale.
For example, there will be a more noticeable performance difference between an atrocious and ordinary experienced player than there will be between a reliable and accomplished experienced player.
Experience can only be gained by playing matches. Playing matches in a higher division will grant more experience to playing matches in lower divisions. The type of match also affects the amount of experience gained. For example, players will earn more experience from a limited overs one day match than from a Twenty20 match.
awesome
gonna be good for heffernan

valkorum

Quote from: DazBurg on November 04, 2010, 10:57:58 AMawesome
gonna be good for heffernan

Gonna be good for all of our players :)

valkorum

Definitely be good for my team as about 70% my guys have experience of either ordinary or average.

DazBurg

Quote from: valkorum on November 04, 2010, 11:00:59 AM
Definitely be good for my team as about 70% my guys have experience of either ordinary or average.
most are mine are poor

valkorum

Quote from: DazBurg on November 04, 2010, 11:01:55 AM
most are mine are poor

I think most of us will have players around poor - average, with the odd higher ones.  My latest wicket keeper purchase has expert experience

Alex7089

I have 1 guy with expert experience but he is about to turn 28 and the next best is reasonable for my 21 y.o Antoine 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on November 04, 2010, 11:06:31 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 04, 2010, 11:01:55 AM
most are mine are poor

I think most of us will have players around poor - average, with the odd higher ones.  My latest wicket keeper purchase has expert experience
Mine are ordinary and average as well. Youths are dreadful and poor :(. Hopefully they can go up a bit faster in those league :D.

Alex7089

I just sold a 16 y.o for 50k...
He had ordinary experience 8)

Justin Bieber

You do know thats VERY good for a 16 y.o? Most people expect them to be dreadful or poor when they are recruited.

Not suprised he went for that much ;).

Alex7089

Yeah, he was an ord/ord rf as well :P
Probably could of gone for more, but still good money :)

Boomz

Seeing as I'm moving there & pulling from there I've joined their offsite have any of you guys joined?

http://scottishoffsite.freeforums.org

roo boys!

DazBurg

roo boys!

Scotland.... ::)

But I am on the Canda offsite forum, I still support them.