Main Menu

Scotland Poaching Thread

Started by Alex7089, October 29, 2010, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Umm about that, I hired mine from you and..errrrmm I'm not sure if it's in a condition to be returned.. :-\

Alex7089

R&B >:(
That was a rental, and you didn't want to pay the extra 19 cents to get insurance -____-

roo boys!

Well HP told me to be cheap :P

Justin Bieber

Fletch74

The more I watch the increase in peple go to Scotland, the more I want to join you all. I need some incentive to be tharshed by you guys every week.... ???

valkorum

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 03, 2010, 09:44:15 AM
The more I watch the increase in peple go to Scotland, the more I want to join you all. I need some incentive to be tharshed by you guys every week.... ???

Just think of the Div 4 sponsership money, gate takings and end of season prizemoney :)

Fletch74

Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2010, 10:29:05 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 03, 2010, 09:44:15 AM

Just think of the Div 4 sponsership money, gate takings and end of season prizemoney :)
Yeah, but you guys will thrash me.... :-\

valkorum

But you wont go lower than Div 4 as that is lowest Div.  With the extra sponsership money, gate takings and EOS prize money you will be able to buy some better players to upgrade your squad and then be competitive.

Justin Bieber

Gotta agree with Valk. I'll probably get thrashed as well but you get the extra money.

Can build a lot better team with the weekly money as it's more than the Div 5+ money being made now.

Fletch74

Ok, I will transfer across tomorrow. I have logged off now. :)

Fletch74

I have finally succumbed to the pressure and requested my move to Scotland for next year :)

Alex7089

Woohoo!
This thread is working perfectly :P
Half of FF FTP is off to Scotland now ;D

DazBurg

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 04, 2010, 08:22:03 AM
I have finally succumbed to the pressure and requested my move to Scotland for next year :)
yay come on over fletch  ;)

hey quick question guys since we would be in no lower then Div 4 do players get more experience playing in higher leagues?
example i'm in Div 7 atm so would my guys get better experience playing in Div 4?

Boomz

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on November 04, 2010, 10:38:04 AM
Yep daz :)
awesome
just another reason why this move is a great idea