Main Menu

Scotland Poaching Thread

Started by Alex7089, October 29, 2010, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hello, fellow Scotland supporters/moving to Scotland :)
We will use this thread to convince the FF regulars to move to Scotland with us next season.
We will start off with R&B & HP.
Then later we will move on to other giants of the FF FTP world.

R&B, HP, there are a lot of people moving to Scotland next season for good reason, higher Division, more cash, and awesomeness.
I mean, there IS a chance YOU could get landed in Div 1
If this happened you could take screenshots and use it as bragging rights.
The money is great, you can use it to get ahead of the rest of the world, and, you will be able to do it with Valk, Fletch, BP,Daz, money and myself. As well as any others who choose to come with us :)

Justin Bieber

You do know all sponsorship money and league money is all the same for a new country? Times are really bad for me as I won't be able to watch my matches :'(.

Alex7089

Yeah I know Div 1 is more for bragging rights - Also, the season after even if you get relegated you get Div 3 money.

Justin Bieber

So you changed your mind back to Scotland?

I might come but still doubt it at this stage. Could move there for a season seeing as Holidays will come in place for next season = can stay up and watch matches :D.

Alex7089

Yeah but what is the point if you will move back again you end up in a lower Div ;)

bomberboy0618

or you could come to lanka ;) death place of paul (as said by wikipedia)

Alex7089

Sri Lanka killed Paul!
OHNOES!!!

bomberboy0618

no he wanted do die in the best place ever go look

BratPack

Sri Lanka is the dark side. Come to the light. Let the party of Scotland guide the path for you. We do not need war we need peace. Together we can dominate Scotland

DazBurg

no mention of me Ax?... :P

remember coming to Scotland is the way because when u transfer country's you do lose some supporters so since this is the case the war cry for us going to Scotland is

You can Take our Supporters but you can never take our FFFFFFRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!   :P

roo boys!

Sorry Bboy, I am starting to be convinced :-\

Alex7089

Yeah R&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daz I wasn't sure if you were coming to Scotland. :P

benjy251090

Should I go Scotland or Ireland?

Boomz

Alex7089