Main Menu

Bailey looking good

Started by hawk_88, October 28, 2010, 11:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

i can say u are dreaming  :P

Justin Bieber

Doubt you'll win a premiership in this "premiership window". Nobody expected you guys to win it in 2008. When the pressure was on in 2009, what happened?

hawk_88

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 29, 2010, 10:47:23 PM
Doubt you'll win a premiership in this "premiership window". Nobody expected you guys to win it in 2008. When the pressure was on in 2009, what happened?

Injuries.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawk_88 on October 29, 2010, 11:32:45 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 29, 2010, 10:47:23 PM

Injuries.
Excuses.

Nah, I just like stirring Hawthorn fans. Get alot of fun out of it ;).

Hawka

i know to many essendon supporters that do that

Justin Bieber

Remember Round 22 last year? :P.

I can still annoy them with that! ;D.

MajorLazer

SNIPER!
You know who I'm talking about. :P

Justin Bieber

Maybe you Hawks fans want to believe what you saw ;). Need somebody to blame for the hangover :P.

MajorLazer

Everyone saw it and it's funny how he retired straight after. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 30, 2010, 10:03:43 AM
Everyone saw it and it's funny how he retired straight after. :P
Sure...... Knights had no part in that did he ::).

MajorLazer

Yer but I think everyone in the football world, or even Australia knows that Knights was one of the greatest coaches in the AFL at the time. :P

hawk_88

Oh I remember that match!! I had drunken a couple and was a bit agro. I was coming up the stairs after grabbing a bit at half time and that was the first thing I saw.... I swear to god I almost ran on the field and charged that gutless pr**k.

Kinda glad I didn't though.

Justin Bieber

Lol hawka ;D.

Would it be worth the massive fine? I think I can guess your answer to that :P.

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on October 29, 2010, 07:50:13 PM
lol fletch he lasted bout 5 mins i saw him come of and didnt know wat happend and wen i was on the tram in a hawks guernsy after it this guy told me and i thoguht he was fisnhed
Well, I still saw him... And obviously the Hawks have a lot of belief in him to keep him on their list this long....

nas

HP Hope the niece got to keep the ball?