Started by Alex7089, October 28, 2010, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Shower Alex, freakish :o

Alex7089

Yeah BBoy I have an account ;D

I can do that still can't complete the academy -______-

CrowsFan

Yeah I can't complete the academy either. I cant hit 3 consecutive sixes against a spinner

Barlow 21

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 31, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
Yeah I can't complete the academy either. I cant hit 3 consecutive sixes against a spinner
Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;D Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;D
A prostitute could do better than that! :D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Barlow 21 on October 31, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 31, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;D Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!
;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!
;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;DHahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!!! ;D
A prostitute could do better than that! :D
A bit spiteful barlow

Alex7089

My problem is batting left handed- I hate it. Took me ages to get past the random bowling as well :P

Sixes are easy. ;)
Remember, all about timing.

CrowsFan

Haha barlow I see you got your revenge ;)

Was playing this last night when I should have been studying and my opener from my created team with my name got to 100 in 18 balls, hitting 3 fours and 15 sixes, so it was actually 102. ;D
The fastest you can get to 100 is 17 balls, anyone done this? Or do I have the record on here?

Alex7089

Pretty sure that is the record ;)
But, I just managed 609* with my opener in 50 over exhibition.
So, that may be a record as well :)
I have screenshots if you don't believe me ;D

CrowsFan

Wow that is a great effort!!
I also have a screen shot, but have no clue how I put it up haha.
At the moment I just play world domination. I'm to england, which is where my opener got that century. I was chasing 495 from the 20 overs and was 152/0 after 5 overs and I still somehow lost!! I just can't play against spinners!!

Alex7089

Spinners are easy. FOS is what gets me becase the right arrow key on my laptop is slightly stiff so I often get 2-4 instead of 6 off off side balls.

I'm up to India in WD, I seriously can't beat the though -_-

CrowsFan

Haha I love any of the fast bowlers and the medium pacer, but the spin just kills my RR, so I like the teams that have none or just the one ;)

Alex7089

Haha fair enough. OS is easy though, for the right hander and LS is good for the lefty ;)

Medium aka 36 runs 8)

Hawka

wen i have spare time at scool most of the game sites are blocked so i go on slogout on the cricinfo webiste ...its like stick cricket but it favours batting more

Alex7089

Don't know how any game could favour batting more than StickCricket :o :o

Hawka

well ok off 20 overs wat the highest u have got