Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah that's why I started buying younger guys and selling off my older guys. Thought it would be more fun trying to pick young improvers

MajorLazer

That's pretty much the reason I still kinda check the A league ones.

More interest to me.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on May 23, 2011, 10:17:20 PM
That's pretty much the reason I still kinda check the A league ones.

More interest to me.
Got to say the same for me. Although I still check my Chelsea as they have depth and not as many good players :P. The Gold Coast and CCM squads for me are more appealing as you build up from scratch 8). The 10k risers are worth alot more so easier to build a better team with all the good players still there :P.

MajorLazer

I'm now in yet another A league league. :P

Really sorry about leaving this one, but just got bored of it.

HillHero13

my team now, i think it's alot better.

Avg rating - 94
Avg age - 29
Avg Value - 21.9 mill

94 - 94 - 93 - 94

92 - 94 - 97 - 93

95 - 94

BoredSaint

maxi rodriguez coming to ajax :D

hopefully he may get a rating change up cause of his pretty solid season. :)

chrisuzz

He was dropped for a long time BS, might get a lucky raise after his two hatricks though. ;)

Justin Bieber

He'd be very lucky for a +1 considering what ZZ said. Only late in the season he started playing very well, took a while though :P.

I brought him into my Chievo side a few weeks ago so I wouldn't mind a rise either :P.

chrisuzz

Yeh i dont think he deserves it but you never know what SM is thinking! ;)

CrowsFan

Rodriguez definitely wont go up to 91. That would give him the same rating as Sanchez, Muller, Mata, Valencia etc and he is not as good as them.

HillHero13

Real Madrid 1-0 Barcelona!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tevez with the winner.

very close in the stats.

Justin Bieber

4-0 win over the unmanaged Arsenal. I took 21-10 shots yet they were on target all 10 times while I was 9 :(. Defence was good and forwards were GREAT with Milito, Klose and Robben nailing 10 match ratings. Vucinic managed 3 assists but paid dearly with an 8 day injury so will be out next 2-3 rounds.

Luigi197

Lol yay :) 4-3 win over now unmanaged Liverpool in a frienly. Rossi get's the winner.
And a smashing 6-1 win over Galatasaray :) :) Borriello MOTM with a hatraick

Lavezzi +1 but Gilardino -1... -.-

Pjanic injured for 5 day... -.-

Bonera is officially sold..

Top of the ladder by 4 points with a smashing 17 Goal Difference.

Justin Bieber

Nice lead LWeeGee.

Lavezzi.... I have been thinking about him in other accounts but decided not to bring him in :'(. Napoli in KILLER form this season in Serie A and he's their leading assister 8).

chrisuzz

Ive got a better lead L-man ;) ;D 7 points 8)