Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

whatta win to turn my season around

2-1 against Inter :D

Justin Bieber

2-0 over Bayern Munich keeping my at 3rd place just behind Inter by 1 point. Man City dominating but still a long way to go 8).

Luigi197

2 second half goals from Milan put me second on the ladder after Valenicia drew and putting me one point behind them.
Borriello scored while Rossi picked up his debut goal.

CrowsFan

A disappointing 1 all draw with Ajax for me. Only players to get a rating above 6 were Cech with 7 and Messi with 9. The rest of the team needs to step it up!

Luigi197

getting better at my Friendlies. 0-2 loss to Ajax..

BoredSaint

luigi.. i didnt exactly play my strongest side sorry. cause i forgot about this friendly and forgot to put suarez and olic back in :P

Justin Bieber

Well forced to play a weakened side (resting) against Ajax. Hoping the team can continue on their recent solid performances 8).

HillHero13

Barcelona will start clear favourites for this one although Real Madrid have come back into form with the last 2 wins.

Luigi197

YES! A 5-0 thumping over managed Juventus! :) Put's me first on the ladder!
Lavezzi and Borriello two and for some reason I messed up my starting formation so a lot of my starting 11 were replaced by someone on my bench... :\  oh well. Rossi came off for S Roberto who scored one as well :) But unfortunately Seedorf will be sidelined for 8 days. Not too much though :)

Justin Bieber

2-1 loss to Ajax :'(. 66th and 69th minute goals killed me and those are the orders I need to get fixed >:(.

Down to 4th but within striking distance of 2nd in Barca 8).

BoredSaint

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 23, 2011, 05:04:52 PM
2-1 loss to Ajax :'(. 66th and 69th minute goals killed me and those are the orders I need to get fixed >:(.

Down to 4th but within striking distance of 2nd in Barca 8).
yay :D

chrisuzz

5-3 win over Inter,winning most stats, with Malouda going down for four weeks, and may only play one or two more games for the club as he has be linked for a transfer when he is available *hint hint* ;)

MajorLazer

Think I'm going to leave this league. Sorry guys.

Barely check SM anymore so it's not worth it. If anyone wants the team, take it.

CrowsFan

Which team were you ML? Liverpool?
Do you still check your team in the first australian league?

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 23, 2011, 10:10:31 PM
Which team were you ML? Liverpool?
Do you still check your team in the first australian league?
I'm Liverpool, yes.

Briefly check the other one and have lost interest in this one cos all the good players are gone.