Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Wish I had the money to do that BB :'(.

CrowsFan

Yeah SMFA is being really gay at the moment towards trades with me since I am running shaggy's team at the moment too so they think I am cheating :(

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Yeah :(
It let's some transfers go through, but not others...

CrowsFan

Beat Real Madrid in the El Classico 2-1, goals from Cambiasso and Messi giving me the victory against a weak Madrid side that didn't have Xavi, Sneijder, Ronaldo, Torres, Tevez, Lampard, Terry. Why didn't you play these guys hilly?

chrisuzz

2-1 win in the Manchester derby match, with Malouda scoring a double for City to give them the win. Won possesion 56-44 but 17(11) - (15)19 in United's favour just shhows that it doesnt matter how many shots you have aslong as you score. ;)

On the down side lost De Rossi, for a month !! dues to a thigh strain, will be put on the market and will be looking for the right offer. :'( :'(

Boomz

comfortable 3-0 win :) Eto'o subbed on and got a goal but injured too D:out for 13 days... Has been my best player so far this season :-\

chrisuzz

not sure how De Rossi is but he is one of my best players :(

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 25, 2011, 12:14:12 PM
Beat Real Madrid in the El Classico 2-1, goals from Cambiasso and Messi giving me the victory against a weak Madrid side that didn't have Xavi, Sneijder, Ronaldo, Torres, Tevez, Lampard, Terry. Why didn't you play these guys hilly?
i had been out all weekend and they were all NMF

Luigi197

2 wins and 2 losses, with the 2 wins in the important Division 2 matches, puts me ontop of the ladder :D :D
Also with a lot of players soon to be transferred out as well (ones i don't need ;) )
Also while i was gone, surprisingly only 2 A-Team players have gone NMF (Borriello and Albiol)

Friendly   [H]    0    -    1   FC Schalke 04   

Division 2   [A]    3    -    1   Juventus   

Friendly   [H]    1    -    4   Barcelona   

Division 2   [H]    2    -    1   Galatasaray SK   

Luigi197

Won 3-1 Against the dodgy Bayern Munich side in the Cup :D Off to face Marseille now on the 3rd of May.

Also what does it mean when a player's name is highlighted blue in the Tactics?

chrisuzz

cant remember, maybe cold form ? cos its blue ???

CrowsFan

It means they are in the youth squad

Luigi197

wow they have NEVER EVER had that for me, and i have had youth squad members in...

chrisuzz

If ur talking bout the little list on the side that means that theyre unhappy