Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Good news guys, I have decided to take over the game world, so now I can invite people to join.
Luigi can you check if BB still wants to join? If he does I will invite him to a club of his choice

BoredSaint

CF what do you want in return for lahm or alves?
i only got 7.4mil in the bank

CrowsFan

BS as I said above the three players I want from you are Sahko, Sahin and Coentrao, but all are transfer banned. I will loan you either Lahm or Alves for now. Then once they aren't transfer banned I will sell you whichever you pick as long as the transfer involves 2 of those guys since you don't have the money. Does that sound fair?

HillHero13

can you make an offer to me CF of one of your players, i do not know who to pick out of all of them, and i have money in the bank to buy the highest asked priced players.

Luigi197

I've changed my tactics and formation and made quite a couple of bids for some players...
I hope i can break this drought of myne..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 17, 2011, 11:27:26 AM
Andres Iniesta has become the second big name casualty to leave Barcelona, following in the footsteps of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Iniesta is now plying his trade in Italy for Inter, whilst in exchange Barcelona received £9 million and Mesut Ozil. Barcelona are very happy to welcome Ozil to the club and hope that he can do a better job than Iniesta :)

Ibrahimovic also moved to Inter earlier in the week for £34 million and Iker Muniain. Inter are now looking like a very strong team...
You'd be happy with that as Ozil is set to rise likely to 94 next rating changes ;). Inter looks to be a Powerhouse now but lets see if they can set their team right :P.

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 17, 2011, 03:56:00 PM
CF what do you want in return for lahm or alves?
i only got 7.4mil in the bank
I'm thinking I want them as well if not Xavi or Villa.

I've got Dzeko ready to jet set off to Barcelona but would you also accept Pandev for Xavi or Villa?

Godin is set to move to Milan in a shocking deal! Kevin-Prince Boateng and Papa are set to come to Chelsea in return (Probably a loss but to help Luigi out) :).

chrisuzz

luigi loves godin :P, in his dybasty team, and all his draft teams :P

Justin Bieber

I like him too :P. Villereal!!!! ;D. Him and Young were just there as they are two of my Favs 8).

CrowsFan

Nah HP I don't want Pandev. Trying to get everyone in my team below the age of 25 :)
Which is why I have been selling off the oldies...

Justin Bieber

Then not sure on a deal to suit both sides that I like :(.

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 17, 2011, 04:52:41 PM
can you make an offer to me CF of one of your players, i do not know who to pick out of all of them, and i have money in the bank to buy the highest asked priced players.
Haha no I'm not going to offer. Just make a decision and pick one :P

Luigi197

Back to winning ways :D

3-0 Win against Leeds United.
Gattuso (1 Goal and 1 assist), Arshavin and Borriello (2 goals) all with match ratings of 10 :D The rest of my forwards and midfielders got a rating of 9 :) :)

Though all this at the expense of a Milito Red Card and Injury!!!! So at least 4 weeks.
But now I have Godin though thanks to HP :D :D Thank You!!

Luigi197

Hey HP, u didn't jib me did u, Godin is Cup Tied, i read it up, doesnt really make sense, can he still play for me???

HillHero13

Luigi197

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 18, 2011, 11:50:12 AM
not in the cup.

oh so not in my Quarter final tomorrow morning then?
Thats fine, I'm playing my B-Team anyway.