Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 15, 2011, 06:56:42 PM
Accepted ;)
Not sure why SMFA blocked the Iniesta transfer to United. Could be cos I am controlling both teams at the moment, but I figured shaggy would like to have Iniesta in his team, so wasn't actually cheating

how could they tell that u were controlling both if theyre legally with 2 different emails?!?

Luigi197

The deal involving Milan and Barcelona regarding Darijo SRNA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

WHAT!!!!! Something is up..

Luigi197

im interested in him so offer him to me

CrowsFan

I guess cos I log in from the same IP address.
Looks like they aren't allowing me to do any transfers anymore :'(
Ok I have offered him to you luigi. Let's see if that makes a difference...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 15, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
I'm surprised no one is bidding on my players.
I thought you all wanted Xavi, Iniesta etc...
I would if I could reach that value level :P.

See if you can contact them CF. Explain that Shaggy can't get on the computer and you are controlling his team as he was the owner previously and needed to invite another person to the league. May be similar to FTP with the same IP addresses. Just explain to them and tell them anybody else in the league will back you up :).

Luigi197

Yea they wont allow it again for Srna..

CrowsFan

Andres Iniesta has become the second big name casualty to leave Barcelona, following in the footsteps of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Iniesta is now plying his trade in Italy for Inter, whilst in exchange Barcelona received £9 million and Mesut Ozil. Barcelona are very happy to welcome Ozil to the club and hope that he can do a better job than Iniesta :)

Ibrahimovic also moved to Inter earlier in the week for £34 million and Iker Muniain. Inter are now looking like a very strong team...

Boomz

Was very happy u accepted ;D Ozil will be good but Iniesta is still better for now ;D

BoredSaint

lol CF.. what can I get if I offer you keita+7mil? or do you want suarez :(

pretty happy with how im going atm :) 3rd after 5 games? with a pretty weak side too :D

Luigi197

man i am sucking rite now. in every thing im in i lost!

CrowsFan

Who are you wanting to get BS??
The players that I really want from Ajax are Sakho, Sahin, and Coentrao, but they are all transfer banned. I would be happy to loan you the player you want now if you will then trade me those guys for him when they aren't transfer banned?

Luigi197

CF i made another offer for Srna again. lets c if it works. plus i bags Vargas after that is done.

CrowsFan

Haha luigi you can't bags people :P
If someone else offers something better I would accept that ;)

It got blocked again :(

Luigi197

CrowsFan

Honestly luigi that wont make a difference, but will do it anyway