Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Well after getting smashed 4 nil by Inter even though I had more shots on target, I am now selling up, and will be bringing in a new crop of players.

Players on the transfer list from Barcelona are now:

• Alves
• Lahm
• Srna
• Puyol
• Vargas
• Xavi
• Iniesta
• Villa
• Ibrahimovic

Cech and Cambiasso will also be added to the list once their transfer bans end.
Happy bidding ;)

Justin Bieber

After I bring in Ganso, now you sell :P. Only have 13 Mil now!

ZZ and I have quite a few of the up and comers so may have to look deeper for the Young Guns ;).

CrowsFan

I'm willing to accept player exchanges if I like the players ;)
Chelsea players I would like are Rafael, David Luiz, Dzeko (maybe), Lukaku, Coutinho.
Shame most of them are transfer banned :(

Justin Bieber

Lukaku is off limits ;). Was suprised he was traded in the first place!

Could get rid of Rafael when he's over. I like Dazeko though :P. Wolfsburg FTW :P.

CrowsFan

What do you mean you were surprised he was traded?
You bought him from Anderlecht so they would sell him to you if you met the minimum requirement...

MajorLazer

I think I had him first. Am getting kinda bored of this gameworld. Don't like having all the big guns from the start.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 11, 2011, 12:24:16 PM
What do you mean you were surprised he was traded?
You bought him from Anderlecht so they would sell him to you if you met the minimum requirement...
What ML said. I was suprised he was given up.

I'm alright as I sold most of my big Guns and have a side with depth now. But I prefer a side like Gold Coast or Chievo who were pretty bad before I came 8).

Take over another little league with another account? Like Argentinian or Brazillian or Korean or something?

Luigi197

Hey CF; I've got tons of young players you might want. Some are Transfer Banned, but some arent. Any you want?
I'm looking to get hopefully Ibra, Lahm and/or Iniesta. Got only 17M in the bank though so if anyone wants any player from Milan go and bid :)

CrowsFan

Sorry luigi the only real player I would want from your team is Pjanic, but he is TB so can't get him...

BoredSaint

wouldnt mind any of those players CF but ive only got 5mil and most of my players are on TB till end of may :(

Luigi197

CrowsFan

No I don't actually like Papa as a player, and Borrirello is too old sorry

MajorLazer

Who do you want from Liverpool?

CrowsFan

Eden Hazard, Muller, John Obi Mikel and Pato :)

MajorLazer