Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Luigi197

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 23, 2011, 09:29:11 PM
yeah we have the rule about not buying from unmanaged clubs now?

but i want to get Pepe back, is that alright?

Yea i dont like that rule. Especially now for me starting. And if we get new players as well.
I reckon scrap that rule..

chrisuzz

your not allowed to buy from unmanaged clubs, but your allowed to from external clubs

HillHero13

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 23, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
isnt he at an external ?
naa Atletico

Luigi, the rule is good as if people want to join up don't have there best players.

but i sold Pepe to Atletico i while ago and looking to get him back

chrisuzz

i ment Sneijder... hes at Undinese

BoredSaint

chrisuzz

One of the best DMs in the world and he can also play as a CB a bit which gives variety to his team. At 22 he managed to start every game for Spain during the 2010, besides the last group stage vs the Swiss were they loss, (missingg Busquets id say ?) ;) Has got plenty of room to improve and is going to be an absolute star.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/Sergio_Busquets_Barcelona.jpg[img]

Sergio Busquets

MajorLazer

Wrong thread and it just shows the link, not the pic. :P

Luigi197

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 23, 2011, 09:48:04 PM
One of the best DMs in the world and he can also play as a CB a bit which gives variety to his team. At 22 he managed to start every game for Spain during the 2010, besides the last group stage vs the Swiss were they loss, (missingg Busquets id say ?) ;) Has got plenty of room to improve and is going to be an absolute star.

Sergio Busquets

fixed

Luigi197

oh and Bayern i made an offer for one of youth strikers. please accept :)

Hawka

Justin Bieber

Tempting offer Hilly!! If you can't get rid of Casillias, think you can change Riise to Mexes?

Luigi197

Quote from: hawka26 on March 23, 2011, 09:56:04 PM
sorry man  iwana keep him :)

i'll extend my offer 20mil?

he said he's not getting enough games. he's grumpy at you now. he want me. a fresh start. and 20mil!?

HillHero13

Round 1 Preview!
Ajax v Real Madrid
Real Madrid came tantalizingly close last season to claiming the title, so the newcomers will find it quite difficult to hold out the strike force of Tevez Torres and Aguero down foward and will struggle to get through the defence of Arbeloa Mexes Samuel and Clichy. But Alax will want to put there name out there defeating arguably the best team in the comp. Real should come through with the 3 points pretty comfortably.
Liverpool v Manchester City
Although Man City lost Tevez they still have a pretty strong strike force with Benzema and Gomes down there, new recruits Hummels and Hulk will certainly help there situation. Liverpool on the other hand have a pretty solid all-round team, a formidable attack, midfield and a pretty shaky defence, which could lose them the game. Manchester City will come away with the 3 in my opinion.
Barcelona v Bayern Munich
Barcelona was leading most of the way last year and had a form slump which saw them finish in 3rd, and on the way there had a 5-0 defeat to Bayern. But it is a new season and some re-building of the team see's Ibrahimovic come back and could bring in a 4-3-3 formation with Villa and Messi on the wings. Barcelona should come home at Camp Nou, but this is a match that has seen amazing thing's happen.
Manchester United v Chelsea
what a match for a starter, Manchester United have gained back their manager 8-6 Suited and some old players come back for some needed experience, but Chelsea on the other hand have improved their team, Lampard is out but Kaka has come in from the Santiago Bernabau. Chelsea have about 6 strikers that could start and they would be very hard to stop, but the defence is hard to get through. If they can get the tactics right, they should win, but it's a huge match, anything could happen.
Inter v Arsenal
Arsenal haven't made any changes to their team, Inter have, David Silva a new addition, defenders a main focus and with that money going around, it would be hard to get through, Inter's strike force isn't overly strong, neither is Arsenals, but with the defence of Inter ALSO the defence of Arsenal i can't see a break through of scoring. A draw seems fitting for this fixture.

Luigi197

and Man U owner i put an offer for Bebe. i'll extend if u want. i'd like it low though.