Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Well Chelsea is full of Oldies yet managed to get the League ;D. We were off to a flyer but fell into a slump falling as far as third with Real and Barca a few games ahead. Barca then went into a slump and Real's mid season roll started to slow down. Went down to the last game where I just held onto the title from Hilly.

That was unlucky about Suarez BS! He was in fine form early!

BoredSaint

yes and there was also the few weeks where i didnt log on.. and all my players were below 50%.. didnt really recover after that

Justin Bieber

Ouch :-\. I've forgotten to set tactics some weeks as it's not on a normal day with my other 3 teams....

CrowsFan

Thanks for selling me Di Maria hilly. He just got a +1 to 92 :)
Pedro also got a +1 to 93, but unfortunately Masch and Milito got -1 to 93 and 89 respectively :(

Luigi197

are there Overall Ratings for the teams aswell?

Luigi197

and also.. do u order the subs to be made?

and what are the overalls for Chelsea, AC Milan, Schalke, Galatasaray and Atletico Madrid including Transfers.

Justin Bieber

Nah, no overall ratings until you make tactics but that's the average ratings of your starting XI for that match (and it will change depending on who you play).

You order the subs for a certain time and the formation as well as tactics you would use (e.g counter attacking or use a playmaker, attack through the wings or through the middle, etc).

Hawka

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 19, 2011, 11:17:26 PM
My Preferences would AC Milan, Schalke then Galatasaray.

And for AC:

Ins: Reina, Onyewu, Zhrikov, Hottor, Ikande and Umungundu
Outs: Pato, (Ibrahimovic?), Nesta, Papasthopolos, T Silva, Pirlo, V Bommel, Robinho and Cassano.

I lose?
van bommel isnt in out ;)..wen we started the league he was stil with bayern in real life so i didnt steal him :P

CrowsFan

Cassano was never at Milan either since he wasn't at Milan when the league starteed

Luigi197

ok thanks guys alot.

1. Which Div is AC Milan and Chelsea in?
2. How many teams are in each Div?
3. Dom are you still standing by your offer to give Chelsea to me?
4. Who do you reckon i should take? Because i want to be in the popular and competitive Div 1 but i also want a team to work with and not one that is already quite good because of the manager... Div 2 appears to have less concentrated people while Div 1 seems to be all competitive and active while AC i would have a team to work hard with and make it a good team in my opinions though with Chelsea it already has quite alot of good players i like. I want to be in Div 1 and think Div 2 would be a waste of time seeing no one would be trying (Well except for BratPack..) ???

Luigi ;)

CrowsFan

1. Milan are in Div 2, Chelsea are the champions of Div 1
2. 10 teams in each division, 2 get relegated from div 1 and 2 promote from div 2
3. I can't answer that question :P
4. That's another question that you really need to answer for yourself. Hopefully once shaggy gets his comp fixed he will get more people to join the game so that div 2 fills up with managers to make it competitive. Even if they don't you will still get to verse the managed teams in the cup if you go on a cup run ;)

Luigi197

How long does each season last for and how long is left in this current season?
How well do the computer manage the teams? Or is it just the same players, tactics and teams for every single team since it is in-active?
Where is Milan placed on the Div 2 ladder?
-Since you told me about relegatings i am leaning towards AC but still want to know a bit more such as the other questions above :)

Luigi197

Also what happens if you make an offer to an un-managed team?
Can you negotiate between 2 managed teams about an offer for transfer (like within FF)?

CrowsFan

A season is 36 matches long and since you play 2 matches a week it is 18 weeks on total. The current season just finished and we are currently in the off season. The new season starts next week I think.
The teams managed by the computer are still prettyconpetitive and you will find it hard to beat them all the time. I'm not sure but I think all computer managed teams play a 4-4-2 formation.
Regarding transfers every player in the game has a value which is decided by that clubs chairman. If you want to buy a player from a computer club you will have to equal this value. If it's from a managed team you will most likely have to offer more as they will regard him as worth more sometimes. And yes you can negotiate with other managed clubs for players

Luigi197

OK I am gonna make it with AC Milan. I haven't made an account yet.
so step by step what do i do starting from registrations, joining the div 2, and playin as AC Milan

also are there unlimited trades in the Off Season?

:D :D :D
:) :) :)