Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

boomz i made u an offer on maicon check plz :)

Justin Bieber

Ramos, Vidic and Terry at the back 3 8). Should get some more money from the Kuyt sale to Ajax so happy :).

CrowsFan

Alves, Pique, Puyol, Lahm as a back 4 8)
Got 50 mil in the bank too :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 13, 2011, 10:55:22 PM
Got 50 mil in the bank too :)
Showoff *Blows Raspberries.

At least I got the League win behind me :P.

Boomz

CrowsFan

Haha nice comeback HP ;)
You can use that one all season! I can't even say I got the cup since I lost in a penalty shoot out, which I think is just completely random!

chrisuzz

And you lost to a div2 side CF :o :P haha thats my unmanaged team i cant get back :(

BoredSaint

haha i needed kuyt cause all my players are injured HP :P

his debut will be in the league playoff match :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 13, 2011, 11:19:41 PM
Haha nice comeback HP ;)
You can use that one all season! I can't even say I got the cup since I lost in a penalty shoot out, which I think is just completely random!
Haha, I'll try not to use it too often ;).

;D BS. At least he's rated 91 and could help out :P.

BoredSaint

i dont like how i have to play 3 games in 3 days :(

but i somehow beat liverpool in my friendly even after i rested all my players and played a second team.. which was funny

now i have to play juventus in the playoff final with underdone players which is bad.

CrowsFan

BS in friendlies you don't lose fatigue so that makes no difference. And Juve will also have their players not up to fitness so it is still a level playing field.
Good luck in the final though ;)

BoredSaint

oh really? didnt know that..

well i still beat liverpool with a second team.. average rating 82 :P and average value 3.2mil :D

CrowsFan

Hello everyone in this league. Would any of you like to join in the Australian league that is just at the start of it's third season. The team that requires a manager is Melbourne Heart since CC has disappeared. We gave him time to rejoin, but he hasn't. So if any of you who aren't already in the Aus league (I think it is just BoredSaint) wants to join this league let us know :)

BoredSaint

i already have 2 leagues sorry :( although i could resign from my other team but it is everton :P

HillHero13

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 14, 2011, 09:14:45 PM
i already have 2 leagues sorry :( although i could resign from my other team but it is everton :P
make a new account.