Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

shaggy ur comp fixed yet ? id like to get my trophy soon, ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 04, 2011, 06:16:36 PM
Well with 2 games to go you have basically won the league. Well done HP ;)
Only 2 games left? I could choke...... :P.

What a come from behind to get past You and then Hilly ;D. Still a good fight for top spot and with my team not as big named as you guys.....

HillHero13

Barcelona 0-3 Real Madrid

now there is still 1 match for the season left, if Inter can hold Chelsea to a draw and if i can win that will mean that Madrid win the title.

2nd is mine though if Chelsea still win and i lose.

CrowsFan

Ok so in my last 4 games of playing my first team (not counting game against leeds since I played all my reserves) I have picked up scored zero goals, conceded 11 and picked up just 1 point. Even though I have had 61 shots at goal in those 4 games, and in most of those games I have had more shots on target than the opposition.

I don't understand how Messi, Villa and co are not scoring! ???

Justin Bieber

Just send them my way and I'm sure they'll find form ;).

Lost 1-0 to Arsenal despite smashing them on shots!!! 1 point lead going into the final round. I've got Inter and Hilly's got Bayern. Should be a cracking end to the season and good luck Hilly!

CrowsFan

Haha probably will HP. Hoping Pedro increases in the next rating change for Spain which will happen soon.
Cech has been rubbish for me so far!!!

Justin Bieber

Want to trade back for Frey then who's been solid most games? ;).

Might sign Valdes soon......

CrowsFan

Haha no thanks I will stick with Cech and see if he can pull through for me. Must just be adjusting to a new country.
I am selling Modric back to Tottenham for 20 mil :)

Also I need a point against Milan to guarantee 3rd spot. If I lose Arsenal will probably jump ahead of me...

CrowsFan

Just noticed that I have scored less goals than every single team in div 1 apart from Leeds. That is just ridiculous considering the talent I have at Barca!!  ::)
Thinking a change of formation may be in order next year to see if I can do better!

Justin Bieber

Or I can trade over some of my guys for Messi/Villa ;).

My team fluctuates too much ::). A few weeks they are unstoppable then they go in a drought. Now they are inbetween the two!!

CrowsFan

Haha no I think I will give them another chance :P

Yeah so does my team HP. Just looking at my schedule and in the first 16 games of the league season I had 11 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Then lost 5 games in a row, then won the next 7. And now in the past 7 matches I have had 1 win, 1 draw and 5 losses (and that win was against Leeds!).
I don't think anyone elses team has fluctuated as much as that!

BoredSaint

i some how lost 7-0 to boca juniors...
wtf :'(

HillHero13

saw that, also, Leeds United 1-0 Liverpool :O Liverpool aren't even unmanaged

Good Luck also HP, should be easy wins but you never know.

Hawka

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 07, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
Want to trade back for Frey then who's been solid most games? ;).

Might sign Valdes soon......
so ur gona have frey and valdes ??? cos soon as van der sar tb is lifted im getin wat eva one i can if i can :P

MajorLazer

Leeds are my bogey team. :P

I always forget to change anything when I play them.