Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I think I've got 14 Mil, can't remember :P.

Quote from: BOOMZ on February 07, 2011, 10:17:29 PM
haha I'll streak if I catch u :P
I'll throw my games to see that :P.

Boomz

I have 41mill :P

haha that's what I was hoping for :P

CrowsFan

Made an offer to you HP and also an offer to the Liverpool coach (can't remember who that is)

Justin Bieber

MajorLazer

That's me, CF. ;)

I'll check now.

CrowsFan

Would you accept if I offered more money?

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 08, 2011, 06:11:56 PM
Would you accept if I offered more money?
Preferably a better player. Higuain is my best along with Gerrard and I'd be more willing to lose Gerrard than Higuain.

HillHero13

beat Leeds 3-1 and confirmed there relegation status.

but, this week is Barcelona v Chelsea. If i win i will be clear in second for a Barca win, but if Chelsea win i will go on top with a gd of 22

CrowsFan

Beat liverpool 1 nil thanks to an own goal. Was beaten in every stat except that I had more possession.
The bad news is Messi is injured for 3 weeks!! :'(

By the way hilly you are rubbish at responding to trades. I made an offer a few days ago and you never reject/accept or negotiate. You just leave it sitting there

Boomz

woot only 7 points behind HP now after a 4-1 win over Arsenal ;D

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 11, 2011, 11:36:31 AM
Beat liverpool 1 nil thanks to an own goal. Was beaten in every stat except that I had more possession.

By the way hilly you are rubbish at responding to trades. I made an offer a few days ago and you never reject/accept or negotiate. You just leave it sitting there
Sorry bout that CF. :(

Didn't mean to injure Messi.

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 11, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

I will never forgive you! Next time we play I will play on very aggressive and injure Gerrard and Higuain!!
Then again I only beat you thanks to an own goal so I guess we are ok  ;)

Hawka

same with nme... i made an offer in aleague and every week i canceled and redid it but he never responded

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 11, 2011, 05:31:08 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on February 11, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

I will never forgive you! Next time we play I will play on very aggressive and injure Gerrard and Higuain!!
Then again I only beat you thanks to an own goal so I guess we are ok  ;)
I did gift you the win, so had to make it worse for you. ;)

chrisuzz

shaggy can u give my team back to me please ? Man City btw :)