Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Luigi197 on May 06, 2011, 07:35:09 PM
Wow CF, going all in for Neymar!
Well I thought others may have put in bids so bid high, but sadly no one else did so could have saved some money :(

HillHero13

remember to bid for my players that are up :)

edit: i see some have

CrowsFan

Luigi197

Hey Hilly 2 things.

1. If you are on bad form and you need to get new players, why you selling top guns that still have potential such as Cassilas and Ronaldo?
2. And also don't accept the first offers. Wait like a few days because more people (possibly external teams) will bid and then you can choose the highest out of the offers?

Luigi197

And also if you hadnt accpeted Shweinsteiger i wouldve had a go, then again i have limited amount to offer :(

HillHero13

Quote from: Luigi197 on May 06, 2011, 11:03:16 PM
And also if you hadnt accpeted Shweinsteiger i wouldve had a go, then again i have limited amount to offer :(
how much was the limited amount?

maybe i can change my mind if SM doesn't stuff up?

CrowsFan

Hilly what do you think of my improved offer?

HillHero13

can't see it as my SM is not working well.

but i will have a look.

also Luigi, i am putting the likes of Ronaldo and Cassilas up to see what offers i get

and i already accepted the external club offers.

HillHero13

not really looking to get defenders.

CrowsFan

Even though it is the best CB in the game and second best RB in the game? Alves is 3 better than your current RB and Puyol 2 better than your best CB

HillHero13

well i don't really want 2 defenders for a wing/fwd

CrowsFan

Fair enough. I could change one of them for Pedro if you want?

Justin Bieber

It might help if you know Pedro is likely to go up +1 at the next change ;).

I've made 3 trades with you Hilly so can't make an offer :'(. Wants Bastian as well but you sold him to Bayern....

CrowsFan

Hilly I don't have that much cash. I have made a new offer with a little bit less cash involved. Hopefully you will accept it

Luigi197

wow ZZ nice friendly match. 3-5 to u after 0-1 qt half time. u got like 66 possesion or something though. !!