Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

No it doesn't. That is a blue box that says Unh in it.
Luigi I'm betting the highlighted players are Pjanic, Bojan, Jones etc?

chrisuzz

ohhh i know what your talking bout now, if its what CF is saying (like he already knows) its players in your youth squad

Luigi197

OK ::

Milito, Flamini and Gilardino are Injured and when on field it has Inj highlighted red over their player condition (so instead of 22% it has Inj)
Bonera, Emanuelson, Pjanic and Arshavin are Not Match Fit so when on field it has say 44% and highlighted orange.
Pjanic recently became Cup-Tied. Pjanic recently played and scored for his National team (Bosnia). Pjanic has a Morale of 51.

is the answer here: http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83&pid=562#p_562 I can't seem to comprehend it...
or here? http://forum.soccermanager.com/printthread.php?t=30395

Not sure...

CrowsFan

Luigi it would be easier if you just told us who was blue??

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 27, 2011, 04:40:13 PM
Luigi it would be easier if you just told us who was blue??

I already said it was Pjanic didn't I ?

CrowsFan

Oh sorry didn't realise...
I still think it would be because he is in the youth team. Move him from the youth to seniors and see if that changes it

Luigi197

well he turned 21 on the 2nd of April. I sent him to Senior team and the blue has gone. oh well. He can be senior now if it means no blue ;D

chrisuzz

i like to keep them in the youth squad, have 22year olds in some of my teams in youth squads :P

Means if theyre not getting games they wont get un happy

chrisuzz

Just realised your in the cup final luigi :) GoodLuck, looks like a div2 team is gonna win the cup again ! :o

Luigi197

CrowsFan

4 nil win over Bayern :)
Moves me up in to third place, 2 points behind first. Last years top 2 Chelsea and Real Madrid are coming 8th and 10th respectively :o

chrisuzz

shower lost 3-1 at my home ground, deffinatly not what i expected

MajorLazer

Bad luck Zz. I played my B team as well. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 29, 2011, 12:00:00 PM
Moves me up in to third place, 2 points behind first. Last years top 2 Chelsea and Real Madrid are coming 8th and 10th respectively :o
Well in my defence I have forgotten to set tactics most games this season. On the plus side, am really hard to get all 3 points off :P.

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 29, 2011, 07:14:05 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 29, 2011, 12:00:00 PM
Well in my defence I have forgotten to set tactics most games this season. On the plus side, am really hard to get all 3 points off :P.
i have been setting my line up, but not my actualy tactics, have done it this week, better pay off, otherwise i have no clue whats going on.