Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

But I don't want Robben :P
I am happy to wait until some of your players aren't transfer banned ;)

Justin Bieber

Alright :). Only have little cash though after I brought in some Young Stars including Lukaku and Ganso 8). NOT for sale by the way ;).

CrowsFan

So you wouldn't give up Lukaku even if it meant bringing in Villa?

Justin Bieber

Maybe if it's a straight swap. We'll see after his rise ;). But I prefer getting rid of Ganso first :P. Both are set to rise :).

CrowsFan

Haha don't think a straight swap would be possible.
Also I don't think Lukaku or Ganso will actually rise until they move to different leagues. SM has caps placed on leagues so that players in that league can't be rated more than a certain number ;)

Justin Bieber

Haha. I know about the caps but I can hope :P.

Luigi197

Ouch ZZ. Kewell destroyed your cup run. You could have been versing me. It was 1-1 after full time then i won on Penalties. All my players are tired as though and im playing again tomoz!

CrowsFan

That's why you rest your players in the cup luigi. Now you will have to rest them in the league games.
Lost to marseille even though I dominated shots and shots on target! >:(

Luigi197

I wanted to get to a good start with the Cup i guess

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 13, 2011, 11:04:58 AM
That's why you rest your players in the cup luigi. Now you will have to rest them in the league games.
Lost to marseille even though I dominated shots and shots on target! >:(
OUCH! No wonder you are rebuilding :P.

CrowsFan

Yeah I just don't understand what is wrong with my team!
I have one of the best goal keepers in the game yet always concedes heaps of goals from only a few shots, and then I also have some of the best forwards and yet they can barely score a goal between them!

Justin Bieber

Maybe you should have kept Frey, he's doing quite well with me :P.

CrowsFan

chrisuzz

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 13, 2011, 10:28:13 AM
Ouch ZZ. Kewell destroyed your cup run. You could have been versing me. It was 1-1 after full time then i won on Penalties. All my players are tired as though and im playing again tomoz!
i was actually gonna play my B-Side, but didnt get on due to other commitments :(

Luigi197

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 13, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on April 13, 2011, 10:28:13 AM
i was actually gonna play my B-Side, but didnt get on due to other commitments :(

and u still lost :D