Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Luigi you weren't meant to be allowed to make an offer for Arshavin since he plays from Arsenal which is an unmanaged club. I had set up in the rules you couldn't do it, but since shaggy lost his management the rule got taken away. It is unfair if someone comes in to manage Arsenal and find they are missing Arshavin who is one of their best players

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 03, 2011, 10:20:37 PM
World Championship 3160 ID:15977
Joined as Wolfsburg :). 191 Mil so buying a bunch of players (about 30 of them) to sure up my team with 87-89 rated players. Most are free agents :P.

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 04, 2011, 09:35:57 AM
Beat Chelsea 1 nil to remain top after 3 games :)
Forgot to set tactics -_-. Long season so I'll get you back next time :P.

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 04, 2011, 11:25:35 AM
Luigi you weren't meant to be allowed to make an offer for Arshavin since he plays from Arsenal which is an unmanaged club. I had set up in the rules you couldn't do it, but since shaggy lost his management the rule got taken away. It is unfair if someone comes in to manage Arsenal and find they are missing Arshavin who is one of their best players
But we can't allow anybody else to manage them right now :(. But see your point incase we can control the league again ;).

Luigi197

woops!

Sorry guys, forgot that rule was in and it didnt give me a warning... Soz.

Lost 3-2 Against Boca J...

chrisuzz

2-0 win against hilly and Real Madrid, equal top :)

CrowsFan

So Hilly did you decide if you will sell Ronaldo?

CrowsFan

Wow crazy that all 4 games in the cup qualifiers went to penalties this morning!
Those that went through are
Juventus (BP are you still managing them?)
Marseille (at the expense of Man U - sorry shaggy I tried)
Arsenal (beat Chelsea, I'm guessing you didn't set tactics HP?)
Boca (beat Atletico)

Justin Bieber

WTF!!! I forgot about the CUP!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(.

I had a SAC to study for last night so must have slipped my mind :(. That and I fell asleep too early......

CrowsFan

The cup was very unlucky for you. You went ahead early thanks to Milito, but with 4 minutes to go Neymar equalised to take it to penalties, where you lost 2-1 :(

How did the SAC go? I assume it was today and that is why you are home so early!

Justin Bieber

Yeah, first period. But only half a day as have 2 period spare 8). Went alright seeing as I only studied last night and fell aslepp before I could finish it! :P.

Dang Neymar ::).

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 05, 2011, 11:34:45 PM
So Hilly did you decide if you will sell Ronaldo?
i have decided i am not going to sell ronaldo.

but if i had 2 other awesome wingers then i probably would.

brilliant offer though.

CrowsFan

Ah ok fair enough then. Thought the offer I made would at make you have a real think about it, which it did.
Really wanted Ronaldo since he is my favourite player, but oh well. I was going to say I could change the offer to a winger, but realised that my team doesn't really involve wingers so I can't haha

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 06, 2011, 04:15:17 PM
Ah ok fair enough then. Thought the offer I made would at make you have a real think about it, which it did.
Really wanted Ronaldo since he is my favourite player, but oh well. I was going to say I could change the offer to a winger, but realised that my team doesn't really involve wingers so I can't haha
a straight swap for Messi would go down well ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 06, 2011, 04:15:17 PM
Really wanted Ronaldo since he is my favourite player, but oh well.
Offer Messi then CF ;).

CrowsFan

Haha no! Might do that when Ronaldo isn't injured though...

BoredSaint

can i offer like half my team :P