Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Luigi I haven't made an offer for Torres??
Not willing to sell any of them at the current time, but situations may arise where I may be willing to get rid of one ;)

Justin Bieber

Using money I'm getting from selling Terry to bring in some much needed Youth! Mexes is good enough for replacement but should see a slide this season with the new Youth Policy :(.

Justin Bieber

Now Mexes is in along with 20 Mil for Terry. Considering I spent 13 Mil on Lukaku, I'm pretty happy :).

BoredSaint

IM GETTING READY FOR THE START OF THE SEASON!!!!!!

CrowsFan

Woo I'm excited!! ;D
Starting off the season with a match against Bayern. I have won 4 of the 5 games we have played against each other, but Bayern won the last game 5 nil so anything could happen!

chrisuzz

Luigi197

yea and im on debut!!... but no one cares about anyone in Div 2... :( :(

chrisuzz

they will if you start beating div1 teams like me last season challenged all div1 teams to friendlies didnt lose once and i won the cup also beating barca :)

Luigi197

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 27, 2011, 07:22:53 PM
they will if you start beating div1 teams like me last season challenged all div1 teams to friendlies didnt lose once and i won the cup also beating barca :)

oh u can request friendlies? ok then :)

chrisuzz

Luigi197

chrisuzz

im pretty sure u go to ur schedule from memory, click the tutorial button when u get ther thatll help ;)

Luigi197

chrisuzz

Luigi197

humph:                               This Game World is temporarily disabled for maintenance.