Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Just hoping I don't go through a massive form slump again!! Where I don't win for 10 matches or whatever it was

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 23, 2011, 11:33:52 PM
Just hoping I don't go through a massive form slump again!! Where I don't win for 10 matches or whatever it was
That's what we have to hope for! :P.

Will you accept bottom price for Ibra? Doubt you'd sell Villa so may as well go for Ibra ;D.

BoredSaint

i see you made that bid more pastore CF.. i want him but dont have any money.. :(

Justin Bieber

I don't mind if Pastore slips away. I have others in mind.... 8).

CrowsFan

Yeah really like Pastore as a player :)
Was going to pay all cash and sell the 2 I made the transfer offer with, but worked out it would work out about 1 mil cheaper doing it this way ;)

Luigi197

LOL Watch out Barca. I'm gonna test out my 3 youth strikers :P 78,80,82 :P haha this will be funny, yet interesting. plus i'll breed some others a go

Luigi197

llol for Matchday Squad v Barca Friendly. Average age dropped from 29 to 25 :P

Justin Bieber

3-1 win over Juventus (BP) so fairly happy with the new team. Klose was great last season and has his new partner in Milito (maybe Dzeko some games over Klose). Average forward line when you look at Real or Barca :P.

Barca with the narrow win over Milan! 2-1 with all goals scored in the first 31 minutes. When you look at the stats, looks like Luigi got lucky for the narrow loss!

Hilly, for some reason won't allow me to accept the offer for Terry. Said that the Real Chairman doesn't want to do the deal :(.

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 25, 2011, 04:50:03 PM

Barca with the narrow win over Milan! 2-1 with all goals scored in the first 31 minutes. When you look at the stats, looks like Luigi got lucky for the narrow loss!

Yea take a look wat my line up was then ull realise why :P

CrowsFan

For some reason my Barca team always seem to struggle to score many goals. Weird considering I have Ibra, Villa and Messi!

Justin Bieber

Have you thought about my offer for Ibra CF? 28 Mil alright? Or do you want to wait for Luigi?

CrowsFan

Oh sorry I forgot to respond to that offer. I think I'm going to keep him for now, offering the minimum amount is not going to be enough even if I was selling ;)
You have already taken one of my strikers this season, you wont be getting another :P

Justin Bieber

Who? I can't remember..... ???

Haha, worth a shot :P. Might just jump on some Youth Risers I suppose if I can't tempt any managers who have players I want. And also since you don't want to sell Villa, Ibra, Xavi, Puyol, etc :(.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

He doesn't count as a big name forward :P. I classify him as a Winger as that's what I needed :P.