Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Because they are young, I think that they should get better.

Get rid of Kolo quick. ;)

CrowsFan

Basically you can't go wrong with either of them. They have formed a very impressive defensive partnership are Borussia Dortmund and both very young. In terms of for this game you should go Hummels since he has the added option of playing him as a DM. And yeah I would rate them both higher than Toure easily, and kinda level with Kompany. Hope that helps ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 21, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
just because bayer leverkusen have had 1 good season doesnt mean that they're players are all that good :P
1. They play for Borussia Dortmund, not Bayer Leverkusen :P
2. They have both been excellent since they joined the club back in 08. Barely missing any games

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 21, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on March 21, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
just because bayer leverkusen have had 1 good season doesnt mean that they're players are all that good :P
1. They play for Borussia Dortmund, not Bayer Leverkusen :P
2. They have both been excellent since they joined the club back in 08. Barely missing any games

sorry wrong team.. :P

chrisuzz

Reckon i should pay cash for one or just do a straight swap, of Kompany ? ;) sorry for these questions, haha went Kolo and Lescott for Hummels

chrisuzz

CrowsFan

hawka does.
How much cash have you got zz?

chrisuzz

78.7 mil :P - 34mil for Aguero so 44.7mil to spend, looking for a winger too

Luigi197

Hey CF;

I will offer you 32mil plus Onyewu (CB 86) for Lahm..

++

and to who ever has Evra in this league.

I will offer you 20mil plus Emanuelson (LM/LB 89) for Evra

--

Haven't made any official offers yet and waiting for Gilardino to come :)

Boomz

ur probably better off buying from outside the league to start with luigi coz u haven't got many players that peoplein the league will want... have a look on the transer - search page.

CrowsFan

Jeeze that's a fair bit!
I was going to suggest make an offer for Nasri for your wing spot, but just looked and Hilly has made an offer of 48 mil for him even though he is valued at 27! Where do you teams get all this money from?

Haha no thanks Luigi, I'm not trading my 95 rated LB for an 86 rated CB and I don't need that cash.
If you are looking at getting a LB, go to Man Utd's page, they have one on the transfer market ;)

chrisuzz

Should have the Hulk and Hummels coming in so far :) with out spending any cash :) also Aguero once his TB is lifted :D

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 21, 2011, 06:45:09 PM
Jeeze that's a fair bit!
I was going to suggest make an offer for Nasri for your wing spot, but just looked and Hilly has made an offer of 48 mil for him even though he is valued at 27! Where do you teams get all this money from?

Haha no thanks Luigi, I'm not trading my 95 rated LB for an 86 rated CB and I don't need that cash.
If you are looking at getting a LB, go to Man Utd's page, they have one on the transfer market ;)
me, Drogba sold, Ramos sold, thats about 40 there the prize money for 2nd and a bit from last season.

Luigi197

where is this transfer market? i looked at the Man U and it just has their team (by searching it up in the transfer search)

Also how do i sell my players?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 21, 2011, 06:50:46 PM
where is this transfer market? i looked at the Man U and it just has their team (by searching it up in the transfer search)

Also how do i sell my players?
Luigi this is why you do the tutorial, which you claimed was "boring". It tells you how to do all this stuff ;)
To the left of the page is a list of options, one of them says transfers. Click on this and the transfer list drops down. This is where any teams that are being managed by people can list players that they have put on the transfer list and are wanting to sell.
You can also just search for a certain type of player by clicking on search and selecting the options you want.
To show you want to sell a player click on their name to bring up their profile. Then down the bottom click on transfer status and select transfer list and a price you are willing to sell them at