Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Alright i've made an account. Thats a start.

I've cup up with offers from Lazio, Udinese, Sydney FC, Bayern Leversuken, Villarreal and others but i guess i wont do it until im in a league with people i know...

Justin Bieber

Can take up a side for a little tutorial to help prepare you when you join our league.

It's not bad joining leagues where you don't know anybody, just not alot of banter.....

Luigi197

where can i acess this tutorial? as in you mean just join a league and see how i go then becausse i know how it is i will be better for when i verse everybody here?

yea mite do that tomoz

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure a tutorial is always there. I still have it! Under the home button (top left) there should be a dark blue button with Tutorial on it.

8-6 Suited

Sorry guys, I check them all the time but have been cooking and eating and pulling apart the beds and such so couldn't get time to answer.

I did respond though CF. :)

chrisuzz

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 20, 2011, 10:44:38 PM
Pretty sure a tutorial is always there. I still have it! Under the home button (top left) there should be a dark blue button with Tutorial on it.

right ok i c.
mite do it tomoz

CrowsFan

Ok zz I have offered you the job of Man City.
Luigi you need to tell me the email address you used to sign up so that I can send you an invitation :)

Also with shaggy's agreement I will be changing the length of the league from 36 matches to 18 matches so that the managers in div 2 don't get too bored and we have more promotions/relegations :)

Justin Bieber

Sounds alright to me :).

You bought the league or he gave you his details?

Luigi197

nice ok. PM-ing you in 10- seconds starting now

BoredSaint

good idea CF.. but that also means that i cant have a bad start.

8-6 Suited

Details HP.

Surprised I nor anyone else thought about it earlier...

Justin Bieber

I was too busy winning..... ;D.

Took a while to come up with that plan though. ZZ was waiting for so long and I feel sorry for him now as he's lost many of his best players :(.

Luigi197

how much do you guys listen to your Player Position Report ?

CrowsFan

Play them in the positions they say they can play otherwise they wont play as well  ;)