Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

I guess ZZ all we can do is wait for Shaggy to reply to CF.

Hoping we can get more members in Div 2 tho :)

chrisuzz

haha yehpp :)

Also i just went to first on the table with my Liverpool side in a English Campionship, 3 games to go and both me and Sunderland, are on equal points and im 1 goal up, itll be close, Ive also got Lucio and Lahm who are both starters suspended and Jovetic a benchie who is injured.

Justin Bieber

Nice ZZ. Down to the wire 8). I've been the same with my Chievo side when it comes to injuries!

If anybody has a spare slot and want to take over another league like we did in the A-League, let me know ;).

Luigi197

HP what do you mean by "If anybody has a spare slot and want to take over another league like we did in the A-League" ??

also how is the Live Match Centre? Good? Can the only thing you do is see stats updating?

Justin Bieber

This was created by Shaggy. The A-League one was a brand new league made and we all jumped in to coach a certain side. I'm just saying if anybody wants to (and they have space or a second account :P), we can go try and hijack another new league..... That's if there is enough interest.

I can't be bothered using Match Centre (getting the thing needed for it) so I can't answer that.

Luigi197

as in it needs Java or Adobe or some thing?

Luigi197

also is there like a transfer market where players are cheaper or there are deals run by the site or something like that?

MajorLazer

I wouldn't mind another league where we aren't the top teams.

Luigi197

therefore you should take up a team in Div 2, ML, such as Lyon, Marseille, Valencia, At Madrid, Boca Juniors, Galatasaray, Schalke 04 and Leeds.

:D

but i think HP was thinkin of takin up Valenica. but he hasnt yet

MajorLazer

No as in a league like the A league one where you have to upgrade your players to better ones and no one starts with Messi, Ronaldo and players like that.

Luigi197

well actually in the teams i suggested the pest players are:

At Madrid - Forlan
Galatasaray - Neil, Kewell
Schalke - Neur, Raul

The rest are all pretty standard.

If youre looking to go upgrading you should go Boca Juniors i reckon.

chrisuzz

we should do a J-League, K-League or Brazillian League

MajorLazer

Luigi197

Bundesliga?
A-League again without Fury?
Seria B?
(Div 2 EPL) ?

Hawka