Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

ive got Man City, they went unmanage cos i went away for a while and had no internet acess, and i want them back cos i was in div2 and one the cup plus i came first and got promoted ;)

Luigi197

so that still means, soon 2 be, 2 users and 8 computer managed teams in Div 2?

What are the teams that will be in Div 2. obviously Juve (BP) and AC (Me) and are the other that list you gave me b4 CF so Lyon, Marseille, Valencia, At Madrid, Boca Juniors, Galatasaray, Schalke 04 and Leeds?

-also i dunno if i already asked this question but does the computer team make transfers and change tactics and formations etc..?

CrowsFan

Yep they are the other div 2 sides. Might be able to get my one of my friends to join to make up the numbers if no one else joins up.

Yes the computer does make transfers with other clubs

chrisuzz

did you get what u said in my post on the last page CF ?

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 20, 2011, 06:30:04 PM
maybe someone could get shaggy's details and sign us back on for us ??
This it ZZ? ;).

If anybody new wants to join up I'll offer Chelsea up so they'll stick around than dwell in Div 2.

chrisuzz

CrowsFan

Well I have sent shaggy a PM. Will just have to wait to see what he says :)

Luigi197

Yea ZZ CF already PM'ed Shaggy asking if he could run it by having all the details while Shaggy was OUT.
I'm pretty confident Shaggy will say yes ;)

chrisuzz

and HP could sign me up if he remembers my details still... :P

bomberboy0618

doesnt shaggy use gs' computer sometimes?

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure I deleted them ZZ!

Luigi197

Lol ZZ i'll sign up myself. MY details!! :P

And BB, its not that i dont beleve u, but where could you have gotten that from??
He said he cant do anything on SoccerManager because it doesnt work on his iPhone, lucky FF does :P

bomberboy0618

oh its that gs is a member of this forum and shaggys neighbour

chrisuzz