Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 20, 2011, 01:33:28 AM
Thanks for selling me Di Maria hilly. He just got a +1 to 92 :)
Pedro also got a +1 to 93, but unfortunately Masch and Milito got -1 to 93 and 89 respectively :(
see CF i told u masc would go down wen u offerd me him or busquests ;)

CrowsFan

First step would be to contact shaggy and find out if his computer is fixed. No point registering until you can actually get a team.
There is an unlimited number of trades the whole time except f
you can only do 3 with the same club each season. When you buy a player they get a transfer ban though which means you can't sell them for another 10 weeks

Luigi197

Wait so i can do many many trades but i cant get 3 people from the same club in the one season.
E.g i cant Nani, Berbatov and Vidic in the one season; but i can get Nani, Vidic, Tevez, Hart, Van Persie etc..
??? ? Right ?

CrowsFan

Correct. Although I don't think you would have enough money to get all of them :P

Luigi197

right ok ;)

So thanks a lot CF and HP and even BS, hawka and ML :D
Sent Shaggy a PM. Looking forward to it :) :)

Luigi197

also CF how much do you know about Shaggy's broken computer??? ?
Will it be long?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 20, 2011, 02:57:56 PM
3. Dom are you still standing by your offer to give Chelsea to me?
I'll stand by my offer as I don't mind starting from the bottom and working my way up. I like a challenge and have done well with my Chievo side who are consistently top 4 8).

Hoping more enthusiastic people like Luigi join up for this league as it'll be made more funner than it is!!

Luigi197

Actually DW HP, i'll work my way with AC Milan. Thanks tho, very kind.

Also how much do you know about Shaggy's broken computer?

Justin Bieber

It's been like that for a while :P. Ah well, ZZ has waited alot longer than you ;).

Luigi197

but if you look at Shaggy's profile, he was active at 2pm today ?
How long as Zz been waiting?

Justin Bieber

A few weeks now.....

I don't know the gist of it but don't think he can get onto the actual soccermanager site from the comp/laptop he uses now.... Or he uses a friends.... I haven't got a clue :P.

Luigi197

He said it will still be a couple of weeks until his Computer will be fixed.

Therefore i will be behind for 4-8 matches.
As well as the computer does well for me until Shaggy tells me how to enter all this, then it'll be fine ;)

chrisuzz

maybe someone could get shaggy's details and sign us back on for us ??

Luigi197

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 20, 2011, 06:30:04 PM
maybe someone could get shaggy's details and sign us back on for us ??

yea CF might.

who will you take Zz? I'm getting AC Milan who will be in Div 2? HP was offering Chelsea if u want..

CrowsFan

ZZ will get Man City since that was who he was managing before he lost his team cos he didn't log in frequent enough