Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

also what separate the best beating the worst?

like wouldnt be unfair if it was Real v Boca or something..
usually in real life Real should own.
But could that change on the game?

CrowsFan

Well as in real life the underdog can always beat the better team. It's not all about ratings it also depends on what tactics you use and so forth. Also players in the game go through form slumps and other times they can't be beaten so its not always the best to play the higher rated guy if he isn't performing.
A great example from this league of the underdog winning is a match I was part of. I control Barca and I was playing against Bayern Munich. My starting XI averages a rating of 95, whereas Bayern was much lower than that. And even though I out rated him I lost 5 nil since he played better tactics and my players werent in form.

CrowsFan

Also Hilly very mean of you to buy Tevez form Man City when you know very well that zz will be taking over the team again once shaggy gets his computer fixed.  >:( >:(

HillHero13

ohhh. woops!

i forgot about that but i went to the TM and wanted a new foward, saw Tevez around the price i wanted to pay.

Sorry Zz when you get your team i will sell you someone.

chrisuzz

---____---

he was my best player, and i bet you someone will buy Navas too >:(

Justin Bieber

Didn't I already tell you he was sold?...... Or that somebody will buy him after his TB is lifted?

I would have bought Ferdinand by now if he wasn't owned by the unmanaged Man U.

Luigi197

When is the transfer period?
Are there bookings and injuries?

do they count it from real life?

Justin Bieber

The transfer period is all season long :D.
There are booking and injuries (even send offs/red cards). It's based on the simulation of games and are completely random. Only the ratings and initial teams (and external teams) are based from real life.

BratPack

I could have hit the unmanaged teams but I decided to be fair, hence I opted for Pazzini and Lass Diarra

Luigi197

so if i were to chose AC Milan, would there be any spots in Div 1, if there is how many and who are coaching each club? otherwise for Div 2 if there are none spots left in Div 1 ?

-And would i get the AC Milan squad of real life now or from when the SoccerManager website last updated itself?

MajorLazer

You wouldn't have Pato in that squad. Sorry. :(

You would have the one that was left by the previous manager.

Luigi197

but CF said AC Milan wasnt managed in the FF Cup ??

MajorLazer

It was managed by CC, but he has disappeared and the team went unmanaged.

Other teams are able to buy players from unmanaged teams, but we tried not to buy too many players.

Luigi197

So give me a heads up, IF i were to get ACM, how many kep players would i be without because of SOME people?

Luigi197

key** btw not kep

also am i alound to start a new team from scratch or do i have to take over an unmanaged team that someone ditched. what about the List CF gave me that included AC Milan, Lyon, Valencia, Marseille, Boca Juniors, Ateltico Madrid, Schalke, Galatasaray and Leeds.