Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

OMG that even more awesome!!!

has anyone given up? i'll take over :P

just discovered this and so wanna get into it!

Justin Bieber

It's got teams from around the world. Once Shaggy gets his computer fixed, you can send him your email address for your account and he'll let you choose from the teams that are unmanaged at this stage (Div 2 though).

We have about 8 or 9 teams who are up for grabs in Div 2 now!!

BoredSaint

actually a lot of people have given up.. lol..

theres only 1 managed club in div 2 now.. there were at least 4 before..

CrowsFan

Yeah as HP said in this league you need shaggy to invite you to join. Unfortunately his computer is broken so can't invite anyone at the moment, including himself

Justin Bieber

Well it's because they all saw the dominance of Chelsea and gave up hope ;D.

Seriously though, hope more people can get interested to fill up the league.

BoredSaint

ajax is gonna be competitive next season :D just bought in a few players.. but still lacking that big superstar im saving up for..

CrowsFan

I'm going to bring in a new superstar soon to go with my already impressive list of stars :P
By the way I may be open to selling Ibra once he comes back to Barca if anyone is interested...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 19, 2011, 05:34:05 PM
ajax is gonna be competitive next season :D just bought in a few players.. but still lacking that big superstar im saving up for..
I can sell you Totti if you want? 14 Mil alright? He's rated 92 I think.....

BoredSaint

nah im fine with olic and suarez for now.. expecting a rating boost for suarez soon :D

i think its my def and mid that need work

CrowsFan

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 19, 2011, 05:42:26 PM
nah im fine with olic and suarez for now.. expecting a rating boost for suarez soon :D

i think its my def and mid that need work
Suarez wont rise any time soon BS. They just did the EPL updates and he didn't rise so they wont be reviewed for another few months, and even then he would have to play really well to get a rise

BoredSaint

yeah i know CF.. but im not planning on selling him anyway.. unless someone gives me a really really good deal for him

Luigi197

So once Shaggy's computer is up 2 it. I can choose a new team and manage it?
is this right?
Div 1 - all managed teams and full?
Div 2 - spots left with unmanaged teams?

And if i were to start with a new club, would i be behind? or would i have to take over a previously made team?

Are these teams taken?
1st: Chelsea, Ac Milan, Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Melbourne Heart
2nd: Tottenham, Everton, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Napoli
Im guessing teams like ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal, ManCity, Barca, RM, Juvetus, Inter, Roma and Victory are taken??

and also do the transfers in real life go into your team and count as your 3 transfer per season total?

Thanks, Luigi :)

CrowsFan

Luigi the teams you will be able to pick from are:
Milan, Lyon, Valencia, Marseille, Boca Juniors, Ateltico Madrid, Schalke, Galatasaray and Leeds.
Victory aren't even in the league!!

And no real life transfers do not go in to your team as that would be unfair if a player was forced from one team in to another

Luigi197

CrowsFan