Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Shaggy you got your computer fixd yet id like to get my league and cup winning side back ;)

Justin Bieber

Ah, I was going to off Totti (Rated 93 Fwd/AM) and could throw in Arbolea as well (91 RB/LB). Was going to add about 22 Mil as well though which could be used to bring in a better RB with the money you already have.

CrowsFan

HP how much money did you get for winning? About 10 mil?
I got about 8 for coming third. Much better than they a league haha

HillHero13

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 11, 2011, 05:27:55 PM
HP how much money did you get for winning? About 10 mil?
I got about 8 for coming third. Much better than they a league haha
Covered my buyings of Luiz and Carroll so about 12 Mil. I'll check finances a bit later.

So Arbeloa and 20 Mil Hilly :). If that doesn't make it up I'll throw in Totti as well but cash may be lessen by 5 Mil?

Boomz

Will take offers for all my players.

HillHero13

yes HP.

but i'll make him available when i get on the computer.

CrowsFan

boomz I am going to keep Pique, there is no chance I will sell him.
I reckon he has a shot of making it up to 96 with the next rating change which would make him the best defender in the game. Considering his age he probably already is :)

Justin Bieber

Sweet Hilly! Defence will be good next season then :).

Nice CF ;).

CrowsFan

HP I made you an offer for a player :)

Boomz

was worth a shot :( Milito & Maicon both went down 1  >:(

CrowsFan

Unlucky boomz, but to be honest not all that surprising. Inter haven't been playing anywhere near as well as they were last year so some of them had to drop...

Boomz

Yeah agreed I was expecting it...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 11, 2011, 07:58:47 PM
HP I made you an offer for a player :)
Normally I would accept that deal but Godin is one of my Favs. Him, Young and Arteta are depth cover but are a few of my Favs so wanted to get them in :D. Now only if I can add Nilmar......

Missed out on Pazzini before his rise :'(.

BOOMZ, I'll see how I go in a few other deals before I commit 11 Mil for Marin. But if there is spare cash available, I'll place a bid :).

CrowsFan

Had to reject your offer for Lahm Hilly. It was very nice, but Lahm is the equal best LB in the game and only 27 so had to say no.