Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Hawka I'm worried when they do the update of the United team they will set VDS to retiring which will mean you wont be able to sell him!

Hawka

he is stil a month of tb bein lifted  :-\

CrowsFan

Well hopefully they don't actually set him as retiring until he actually does retire. Would be silly if they didn't to be honest cos he could change his mind about retiring...

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 07, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
Well hopefully they don't actually set him as retiring until he actually does retire. Would be silly if they didn't to be honest cos he could change his mind about retiring...
any chance of him playin for a club back in holland for 1 season ???

CrowsFan

Nah no chance in my opinion. He wanted to retire when he was still playing for a good club and he was still playing well.

Hawka

just read a few arcticles saying saf wants him to stay

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on March 07, 2011, 07:47:27 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 07, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
Want to trade back for Frey then who's been solid most games? ;).

Might sign Valdes soon......
so ur gona have frey and valdes ??? cos soon as van der sar tb is lifted im getin wat eva one i can if i can :P
Might. Or will wait until Frey's is lifted and trade in Valdes if still available. Or just go after a youngster ;D.

CrowsFan

Well the league season is finally over! And it seemed that neither Chelsea nor Real Madrid wanted to win the championship in the end as they both lost their final matches 1 nil to Inter and Bayern respectively. Both teams suffered heavy casualties with Vidic out for 5 weeks with a knee injury for Chelsea, and Ronaldo out for 7 weeks with a torn groin.The league champions then are Chelsea, finishing on 67 points ahead of Madrid on 66 and Barca on 64, who won their final game 4 nil over Milan but was too far behind to catch up. Milan and Leeds are relegated to Div 2.
The league awards have now also been handed out with Diego Milito picking up the golden boot for leading goal scorer with 19 goals, 1 ahead of Messi who got 18. The Player of the Year award has been given to Robinho who had an average rating of 8.29 from his 8 appearances so I think it is ridiculous that he can win the award. Especially when Messi also had an average rating of 8.29 but played 28 matches so surely he should be player of the year, not Robinho.

In Div 2 Man City ran out easy winners 9 points ahead of second placed Ajax. So Man City are promoted Div 1, and there will now be a playoff between the next best 4 clubs to see who will promote. In the playoff semi finals it is Ajax v Valencia and Juventus v Lyon. With the winners playing off for the second promotion spot.

BoredSaint

yay 2nd placed in the first season.. :D in div 2 of course

hoping to get promoted for the next season tough playoff though..

when does the next season start??

CrowsFan

Boomz

Agree with u CF but I'm not complaining seeing as he plays for me as does milito ;D anyway am happy with 4th if I hadn't forgot to set my tactics last week I might have had a chance for 3rd... but I wouldn't have anyway coz CF won lol

Justin Bieber

Congratz on the win BOOMZ but did you have to injure one of my Star defenders? :'(.

Lucky Hilly lost and happy to take out the League first season in! :). Very close race from start to end!

Robben has been my Player of the Season by far. 12 Goals and 13 Assists were very nice throughout the season. Klose and Lampard finished runner-ups for me.

Can't wait to hopefully pull off 1 big move this off season! Already recruited Luiz and Carroll to the lineup 8).

HillHero13

damn, Chelsea lost, all i needed was a draw :@

congratz HP

Drogba got the most goals and probably best aswel, and his gone since his rating went down.

Justin Bieber

Thanks Hilly and forgot to say nice round up CF :).

Wondering if you would be up for opening up Ramos Hilly?

HillHero13

let me see your offer first?

i may need a RB. a awesome one too.