Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah that is probably right.
Still ranked number 1 in the Aus game even though I am coming last :) Thanks to the 3 trophies I have won ;D

CrowsFan

It's a bit harsh buying players from unmanaged teams. What happens when someone takes over Atletico and discovers both Aguero and Forlan aren't in the team?

HillHero13

i'll sell him back. probably after his TB is lifted anyway.

Justin Bieber

And buying Pirlo ::).

I have the chance to buy Forlan and Pirlo but that leaves the unmanaged teams very disadvantaged.

HillHero13

i said i'll sell them back after there transfer ban.

thats what i do with clubs that are unmanaged.

MajorLazer

I bought Pato and Toulalan, but only cos I don't think that anyone is going to manage those teams.

Boomz

When someone takes over they're at a disadvantage... that's how it is so I don't see the problem if he has the money to buy them.

Hawka

reesbr

Yeah I went for Forlan and I will sell him back if the manager wants him when the time comes

Hawka

Quote from: reesbr on January 27, 2011, 10:38:58 AM
Yeah I went for Forlan and I will sell him back if the manager wants him when the time comes
+1

MajorLazer

I beat Man City in a friendly. :)
3-2.

Justin Bieber

Forgot to set tactics against Leeds *Facepalm.

Won 3-nil. Baines, Klose and Terry (Subbed on ::)) scored the goals. Vidic and Cech got the 10 ratings 8).

Smashed possession 63-37. Lost shots 19-12 (but 9 all on shots on target).

Real's 1-0 loss to Arsenal lets Barce and Chelsea within a game of taking top place 8). Lets go CF!!!

MajorLazer

I had Man City in a friendly yesterday and didn't realise there were matches today. :(

Justin Bieber

Haha ML. At least you beat Man City in the friendly :P.

reesbr