Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulmie

I have a new found respect for Dirk following these playoffs he's been an absolute star.

RiOtChEsS

Maca24

Miami will rally. Have faith in Lebron :)

Master Q

There's only one way Miami can win now... Drop Lebron  :P Give the ball to Wade every play and if he needs help tell him to dish it out to Chris Breezey  ;D

Dirk has just been:  :o :o :o :o :o

Every time they go to him in the post he just spins around the defender and gets an easy lay up...

Comon Mavs  :P

Maca24

Ill bet on Miami to win the series. Im very confident  8)

Hulmie

The Mavs are playing LeBron like all teams should don't give him the drive to the basket and make him take jumpers by doing that you cut his effectivness in half.

RiOtChEsS

had leads late in every game... im happy its heading back home for the next 2 8)

arent u guys gonna get tired of hating The Heat? gonna be around the mark for the next 5 years atleast :P

Hulmie

Lol nah it makes it easy i no who im hating for the next 4 years.

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on June 10, 2011, 05:43:55 PM
had leads late in every game... im happy its heading back home for the next 2 8)

arent u guys gonna get tired of hating The Heat? gonna be around the mark for the next 5 years atleast :P
haha good Marcz  ;D All you cry babies get over it, Heat are here to stay.

BlackMamba

Until The Heat win a championship people will keep trashing them cause they haven't achieved the goal of why they got together and the big deal they made out of it. Even then, until they win a few more, they are still gonna get shower cause Lebron said they were gonna win 7 or 8 of them. People will still compare them to other dynasties in the NBA and bring up how the Heat are flawed compared to them. So maybe it's the Heat fans that should stop crying about the world against them because as soon as you jumped on that bandwagon, you should have known it was coming (obviously doesn't apply to I suppose true Heat fans lol).

Anyways, why do people compare Lebron with Michael? What about Magic? I reckon it's a bit of an insult to Magic that people seem to think Lebron is already better than him.

Finally, like all other non-Heat supporters, I would obviously would like the Mavs to win. Veteran team who work hard to get to where they are today in their careers deserve to win a championship and this is probably their last shot at it. Not that the Heat don't deserve it but they will have many more chances to have a shot at winning. So...

BEAT THE HEAT

Sorry for the rant, I will stop now  :).

P.S - I played Miami vs Dallas on NBA 2k11 and so far the real life results are the same as in the game. Dallas ended up blowing the last 2 games in my NBA 2k11  :'(.

Cicjose

I have never once said any of those that comments you have alluded to.....

BlackMamba

Ok make it to: the Heat fans who are crying about the world is against them and NOT ALL Heat fans lol.

RiOtChEsS

it wont stop the hating if they win one ;D

doesnt bother me tho, the world needs villains 8)

8-6 Suited

Dirk NoRingski? More like Heat NoWinski. :D

BlackMamba

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6648286

Just lost a lot of respect for DWade. I hope the Mavs mock Wade's fake hip injury. Wade wanted to be some sort of Jordanesque figure when he came back from the locker room but failed. Dirk didn't. Wade should also come out accusing Michael of faking his flu game. If Mavs win, the fever game will go into history on a similar level as the flu game and Wade and co will be in the wrong side of history if it does happen.

Anyways not hating on the fans, hating on Wade atm lol.