Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on June 01, 2011, 03:47:20 PM
Quote from: Marcz on June 01, 2011, 02:43:43 PM
w0w some ppl r uncouth :-X on twitter Dirk NoRingSki is trending ::) not a fan of that type of stuff >:(

That's a bit harsh, considering probably none of them are even good enough to play F grade at their local gym
yep dont like it, even from a fellow player i wouldnt...

bit of speculation Dirk has done something to his left arm and or finger, reporters asked Wade and James about it, nothing from Dirk as yet

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on June 01, 2011, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: valkorum on June 01, 2011, 03:47:20 PM
Quote from: Marcz on June 01, 2011, 02:43:43 PM
w0w some ppl r uncouth :-X on twitter Dirk NoRingSki is trending ::) not a fan of that type of stuff >:(

That's a bit harsh, considering probably none of them are even good enough to play F grade at their local gym
yep dont like it, even from a fellow player i wouldnt...

bit of speculation Dirk has done something to his left arm and or finger, reporters asked Wade and James about it, nothing from Dirk as yet
its a torn tendon in his left middle finger :(

he says its not gonna effect him, brace it and play thru it...

valkorum

Clarky from Herald Sun just reported that on twitter as well.  Expected to play on though

Cicjose

Game 2 is on TV on Friday W00T will follow the chat pregame

BlackMamba

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/fri/morning/

It's game 1 replay  on free to air not game 2  :'(.

Cicjose

I get to watch the Miami Heat v Dallas Mavericks game 6, 2006, tomorrow at 9am on ONEHD

1) The HEAT has overcome double-digit deficits to win the game 7 times this postseason. 2) The HEAT is a perfect 5-0 in overtime in their Playoff history. (2-0 this postseason) 3) Joel Anthony has a block in 11 straight playoff games. He is the 2nd HEAT player to block a shot in at least 10 straight postseason games. (Alonzo Mourning has 2 such streaks, 11-games and 16-games)

RiOtChEsS

Shaq has retired... all hail to the chief 8)

nice to see the bloke has some class too retiring on a day where there isnt a finals game, unlike a team he used to play for :-X

BlackMamba

Damn I wanted to see try 1 more year and reach the 20 year milestone but I guess the injuries are probably too much for a big guy at that age. So iconic, now he won't be in the 2012 games  :'(.

RiOtChEsS

"Shaq... ahhhhh he is the greatest in the universe" ;D

Wilt Chambernesee...
The Big Aristottle...
The Big Shaqtus...
The Big Shamrock...
The Diesel...

Retirement Press Conference will be held at Shaq's house :o

absolute entertainer to the end 8)

Windigo

Kobe has 4 year left on contract doesn't he?

Cicjose

what would you guys rather watch Game 6 of 2006 or Game 1 of 2011?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cicjose on June 02, 2011, 05:23:03 PM
Game 1 2011 8)

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 05:16:16 PM

Kobe will still be effective bcos of his basketball IQ but he is definitely trending downward...

imo The Lakers will need to land a CP3 or a hot young talent in the next year or 2 if Kobe is to get another ring...

would be an absolute waste not to have him mentoring a potential young star of the future...

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on June 02, 2011, 11:27:09 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 02, 2011, 05:23:03 PM
Game 1 2011 8)

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 05:16:16 PM

Kobe will still be effective bcos of his basketball IQ but he is definitely trending downward...

imo The Lakers will need to land a CP3 or a hot young talent in the next year or 2 if Kobe is to get another ring...

would be an absolute waste not to have him mentoring a potential young star of the future...

Kobe's mentoring style = watch me score 40 points

Cicjose

http://www.nba.com/heat/multimedia/heatv_on_heatcom_presented_by_2011_05_25.html

Game gone Dallas now in the box seat to take out the series

BlackMamba

DIRKKKKKKKKKKKKK DIRK DIRK DRIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What an epic finish!