Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

RiOtChEsS

2/3/2 format makes it sooo important we win the 1st 2 games at home...

Scheduled Home Games for the series go: Miami/Miami/Dallas/Dallas/Dallas/Miami/Miami

Cicjose

We must stop DIRK at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cicjose on May 29, 2011, 03:30:43 AM
We must stop DIRK at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think u can stop him... maybe limit his effectiveness... flowering hope im wrong ;)

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on May 29, 2011, 12:41:04 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on May 28, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Heat! Ive been waiting a few years for this :)
ive been rocking my 06 hoody for like that long...

practically grey these days not black...

one of these ;)
yea thats when I started supporting :)

BlackMamba

lol at least you guys didn't jump on the bandwagon this season. My mate who doesn;t know that much about bball used to go for knicks because of he knew their stadium Madison Square Garden, but when he heard what happened to the Heat he jumped straight on them pretending like he knows everything about the heat lol. Makes me angry that the 3 names his knows from the Heat are James, Wade and Bosh. I rkn he probably didn't even know who Wade and Bosh were b4 this happened lol.

I hope Dallas wins cause let's be honest, Kidd and Dirk deserve to win a title and this might be their last chance. Heat have plenty more years to win 7 or 8 titles lol.

Windigo

I hope Mavs win.

They have built there team. Not 'paid' for it.

Cicjose

i'm glad someone believes i didn't jump on the Heat this year....

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Windigo on May 29, 2011, 08:25:01 PM
I hope Mavs win.

buh? they all paid for it thats a... well errr thats a comment :-X

BlackMamba

Quote from: Windigo on May 29, 2011, 08:25:01 PM
I hope Mavs win.

You mean Mavs built a team over the years whereas Miami built one overnight lol.

Windigo

QuoteYou mean Mavs built a team over the years whereas Miami built one overnight lol.

Precisely.

RiOtChEsS

haha yeah cos the Lakers never did that ever now did they Windi :P

Cicjose

Pat Riley must have a truckload of money tho because the big 3's wage bill is huge

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/10/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-chris-bosh-each-leave-15-million-on-the-table/

But they will be leaving $15 million on the table to play together. In the first year of their contract, Bosh and James will be making $14.5 million (Wade with $14 flat), nearly two million less than what they would have made base-year at the max (in a non-sign-and-trade).

They’ll each receive 10.5% raises throughout the life of the contract. But what’s most notable, as ESPN reports in their release of the numbers, is the interesting way each contract ends.

RiOtChEsS

look up their shoe deals and jersey sales 8) that contract is just a base rate lol...

remember when LeBron signed with Nike before ever playing a game? his contract was larger than Kobe's who was established :o

from memory it was 90 million not sure on the years but Kobe's deal was 80 and LBJ got 90 having never played...

Cicjose

but we all know how much of a beast LBJ is now.....