Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackMamba

Let's hope Dallas smash the Heat in the Finals! Payback for 2006!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BlackMamba on May 26, 2011, 02:48:03 PM
Let's hope Dallas smash the Heat in the Finals! Payback for 2006!
the Heat arent even thru yet ???

another meltdown by OKC probably lead games for more total time than Dallas but got nailed 4-1...

Thunder will learn from it and should become better from the experience...

BlackMamba

Well with a 3-1 lead, I think it is more likely that the Heat get there than the Bulls. Rose has been shut down like hell for the past 3 games. Really hard to see them winning the next 3 in a row.

RiOtChEsS

Cicjose

I'm not writing off the MVP and Coach of the year just yet...

I would like it to be all over tomorrow tho. no questions about it.

j959

Heat should get thru ... Bulls offense went to pieces when LeBron started guarding Rose down the stretch but probably before that even sometime in the 3rd qtr and their defense lapsed in the 4th as well after all that effort the rest of the game.

LeBron really gets protected by the refs, IMO i saw at least two 3pt play calls that were soft as ... can't fault his defense on Rose though.

Bosh - never thought a heap of him at Toronto, maybe that he was ok but he is giving me the showers at Miami ... what with his whining about being the 3rd option and he flops a bit too - i reckon he hammed it up to get that flagrant foul on Boozer.

but props to LeBron and D-Wade (plus Miller 4th qtr light-up) when the game was there to be won.

Go Mavs!   ;)

Cicjose

Bosh i believe is the all time leading scorer at Toronto...with 10 275 points

anyway i will watch the game tomorrow and hope to hell it ends tomorrow

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on May 26, 2011, 09:30:49 PM
LeBron really gets protected by the refs, IMO i saw at least two 3pt play calls that were soft as ...
probably bcos ur not factoring in he weighs 250 or 113kegs :o

and is as quick as any as strong as most, the play with Korver in the 4th in normal speed looked an average call at first i thought what was Korver thinking LBJ with a full head of steam wheres the playoff foul? upon the slow mo replay it was evident he tried to grab both arms and not let him get a shot up but LBJ just went right thru him as if he wasnt there...

here is the highlight in quick and slow mo http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2011/05/22/0041000303_chi_mia_play15.nba/

Ashton Kutcher just got steam rolled ;D

Cicjose

RiOtChEsS

Heat Vs Mavs...

check this out for a prediction...

if the @MiamiHEAT can stay within 10pts with 6minutes to go they will roll right over @chicagobulls like the Mavs did the Thunder
2 hours ago via web Unfavorite Reply Delete

was 3 and a half minutes left when they were 10 down but it was fairly noticeable that The Bulls and The Thunder couldnt get into their sets late in games the moment just ate them up... Best 2 teams to go at it.

i dont like the 2/3/2 format of the finals when the other series r 2/2/1/1/1 makes no sense almost favors the away team...

Cicjose

i was expecting overtime from the start and very nearly got it.....

20-2 run at the end by Miami after being behind a game high 15 points midway through last qtr....

Derrick Rose with 2 ft's to take a lead misses one, James scores to make a 3 point lead

Rose is double teamed with 14 seconds left and miami box out to record a wonderful win.

I wish i could see it all over again  :'(

BlackMamba

Bulls really need a second scorer. I reckon they should try trade overpaid hack boozer although whose going to take his contract after this playoff series. Carter, Crawford and J Richardson are all on the market. Carter and J Rich shouldn't be in a position to demand money so maybe they could get one of them, though both are pretty average now. I'm not sure but I think JR Smith is also out of contract though he will probably end up taking 50 shots a game but that's what they need yeah, someone else who can score.

RiOtChEsS

Deng is their primary SF and adding Carter would confuse things...

Boozer was a dumb sign but they were keen to get a 2nd scoring option...

his defense is a liability and they had a dbl digit rebounder in Noah already so essentially they bought 20ppg and didnt get it :-X

The other guys all compliment the team Korver is their ideal SG bcos he doesnt need alot of ball which allows D Rose to do his thing as with Deng, its really Boozer that doesnt fit will be interesting to see if they shop him or persist :-\

Maca24

Heat! Ive been waiting a few years for this :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on May 28, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Heat! Ive been waiting a few years for this :)
ive been rocking my 06 hoody for like that long...

practically grey these days not black...

one of these ;)