Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Andrew3737 on February 28, 2011, 07:02:11 PM
While yes, it was a showcase from McGee, (who I believe should've won) it wasn't that had of an actual dunk. Combine presentation and dunk difficulty, like Howard in 2008, you will see he would've won by miles. No idea how Griffen even won this.
I agree.

Although Griffen was alright, McGee showed alot more creativity and toughness from the dunks. His first round dunk was always going to be hard to top!

Blake would have gotten the fans votes which caused him to win ::).

RiOtChEsS

McGee blew it by doing all his best dunks to get into the final...

Dunk contests have been mediocre for eons with an exception here or there...

RiOtChEsS

8-6 Suited

j959

Was he the dude at the Pacers?? I haven't seen much of him ... will he make the difference enough to cover the trade away of Perkins??

do you think Bibby will go to Miami??

Justin Bieber

He's a good shooting Big man. His rebounding is a help but won't be as good of a Defensive Big Man as Perkins was. Still a good addition for another forward option.

RiOtChEsS

yeah he was the bloke at the Pacers...

i rekn this makes them even more versatile this bloke can get 10boards and stretch the floor with his 3point shooting... the Celtics easily make it to The NBA finals if they get healthy...

RiOtChEsS

Heat currently beating down the Magic 73-49 with Wade and James combining for 51pts on 19/23 fg and 13/14 ft :D

and then the Magic came all the way back to win 99-96 :o

Andrew3737

8-6 Suited

Yeah baby Magic > Heat :D Won me 10 bucks from a mate lol

BratPack

I think in honor of their performance today for the next few days they should not be called the Heat because only one name seems apt for them based on that performance

CHOKING DOGS!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on March 04, 2011, 07:21:53 PM
I think in honor of their performance today for the next few days they should not be called the Heat because only one name seems apt for them based on that performance

CHOKING DOGS!
choking dogs ::) u wernt shaggy's mate were u BP :P

ANAHEIM KINGS VALK?

8-6 Suited

I just re-read the text message making the bet from my mate and I actually won $20.

He called Miami by 5. I called Magic by 3. Exact winning margin doubles the score. Yeah boy! Must say I didn't look very hopefully when they were getting dominated haha

valkorum

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on March 05, 2011, 01:00:51 PM
Quote from: Marcz on March 05, 2011, 01:51:59 AM
ANAHEIM KINGS VALK?

I hope not
mmm its a bit different isnt it...
just hope they dont end up with a name like the baseball team from that area...

:-X vomit pick a name and stick with it sheesh...