Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Nash deserved a title but most of the team has gone from what we had a few seasons ago :'(. We didn't take our chance while we had Marion, Amare and others.

RiOtChEsS

thats one of the sad things with american sports players lifestyles r a major component and the cities savvy to attract the big names, thats the reason melo is giving for the move he wants to live in NY area...
look at the utah jazz nobody wants to live in utah and they will forever struggle due to that reason, yet they r competitive every year with a hall of fame coach who has probably been coaching the jazz longer than half of FF hav been living... u can almost narrow down an NBA champion to 8 teams for the next decade based on the geography.

bomberboy0618

but lakers just rule  :D
nah i agree, but i wouldnt want to live in boston, so why are they good?

8-6 Suited

My God... J.R. Smith is lighting up the Heat.

valkorum

I was disappointed tonight.  I turned on NBA Friday on ESPN to watch Dallas play and Dirk is out injured :(

MajorLazer

I was lucky enough to see Kevin Durant light it up against the Magic. ;D

Durant's a freak.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on January 16, 2011, 01:19:34 AM
I was disappointed tonight.  I turned on NBA Friday on ESPN to watch Dallas play and Dirk is out injured :(
yep 9 straight he has been out... it was so inocuous too he took a jump shot and kind of landed on his own foot :-\

the durantula is a scoring machine :P

valkorum

Obviously I hadnt heard that he was out injured.  Love watching Dirk playing - quality player

valkorum

Clippers just beat the Lakers - OH YEH (I dont like either team but I cant stand the Lakers)

RiOtChEsS

the clippers r starting to show some of the potential years of lottery picks can bring... Blake Griffin is something else :o

valkorum

He is showing why he was clearly was the #1 pick 2 years ago.

j959

yeah, I'm glad at last they've had a #1 pick not go 'bust'.

Phoenix update - at least they beat New Jersey (109-118) and Portland (111-115) both at home for their last 2.

RiOtChEsS

espn sources saying the melo nets deal is close to being done even tho the nets owner came out and said publicly they would no longer pursue him... the Nets move to Brooklyn next year which is melo's hometown so this deal will tug on his heartstrings...

Alex7089

The Knicks just beat Miami 93 - 88 ;D

j959