Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Rondo is such a gun but like all his team mates are freaks and good targets (Maybe not Perkins and Big Baby, but Allen, Peirce and KG  :o )

RiOtChEsS

turkoglu dished out 17 assists today :o to go with 13points and 5steals

Justin Bieber

Being back in Orlando must have done him wonders :o.

RiOtChEsS

i had him in a couple of leagues and i hung onto him basically bcos there wasnt much in the free agent pool but he is becoming the GLU of those teams now bcos he contributes in catergories outside the norm for his position...

The Magic have won 9 straight gentleman :P

RiOtChEsS

the carmelo anthony deal is gaining legs http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nets-anthonytrade
cant believe some teams r willing to sign elaborate deals to get this guy... alternatively the nuggets r going to come out winners on this getting derick favours and devin harris to young stars and also getting rid of an ailing chauncy billups and his large contract, they will be ready to sign a big name next year aswell.

DazBurg

if it does go through do u reckon Anthony's output would go down or rise or stay the same

thoughts?

Cicjose

Back to back overtime wins for Miami

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on January 10, 2011, 04:18:36 PM
if it does go through do u reckon Anthony's output would go down or rise or stay the same

thoughts?
up i reckon Daz if they r prepared to give up Favors pick 2 from last year deal Harris top 10 PG and pay him 20% more than they would have to if they wait until the offseason they r going to let him shoot the shower out of it :o

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on January 10, 2011, 05:09:38 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 10, 2011, 04:18:36 PM

thoughts?
up i reckon Daz if they r prepared to give up Favors pick 2 from last year deal Harris top 10 PG and pay him 20% more than they would have to if they wait until the offseason they r going to let him shoot the shower out of it :o

good for me in our league then since i really suck...lol

Justin Bieber

Favors and Harris are nothing to laugh about. Harris can easily replace Billups and can do a good job next few seasons. Good deal for Nuggets as they get nice younger players like you said Marcz.

RiOtChEsS

definitely good for all involved fantasy wise... denver will free up heaps of cap space by moving billups too so denver and phoenix r going to be major players in the free agent market next year

RiOtChEsS

the melo deal is projected to include 12-15 players between 3 teams detroit new jersey and denver... all parties r playing down the talks but it seems it wil go down within the next 10 days :)

Justin Bieber

RiOtChEsS

have to be one of the biggest trades in the history of NBA for player volume...
http://www.nba.com/history/largest_trades_030819.html
yep it will be close, it could rival this deal which evetually saw the Heat get a championship with twan walker and jase williams integral parts

j959

Melo trade is interesting but ...

Phoenix are SHOWER!  :'(

3 outside the top 8 in the Western Conference; 3-7 in their last 10 (at least they beat Cleveland!) and getting hammered by Melo and the Nuggets as we speak ...

Man I hope they can rebuild next season ...   :-\

i don't know if i'll ever live to seem them win an NBA title??   :'(