Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Indeed they deserved a ring after such a long time in the game. Was going for the Mavs as the underdogs 8).

valkorum

Maca24

:'( - Dirk shot absolute flowering terrible so Mavs were lucky that Terry played a blinder.
LBJ and Wade just didnt want it enough. Bosh was great though IMO.

PowerMan

Miami losing has made my day.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

valkorum

Quote from: PowerMan on June 13, 2011, 02:09:46 PM
Miami losing has made my day.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Whats the saying

A team of champions doesn't make a champion team

BlackMamba

Dan Gilbert's promise of Cavs winning a ring b4 LeBron is still alive lol.

RiOtChEsS

yep i dont think we wanted it... like really wanted it

u could go back to the announcement and it seems that that mentality has lingered, were together our talent is best we will win...

when it became apparent in the final few minutes that we wernt going to win those 3 seemed shocked it didnt just happen...

i think this loss will galvanize the future mentality of the team tho and it will be the fire that drive The Heat...

all that said The Mavericks were absolutely deserving of the title and im really happy for them 8)

valkorum

Marcz.  I think Dallas still remember what happened about 5 years ago and that was their drive to make sure they won this year.  Maybe Miami needed this so they know what it feels like to lose.

RiOtChEsS

yeah definitely Valk...

Miami arent fundamentally sound as a team yet, living and dying by spectacular plays and poor shot selection too often...

valkorum

I wouldnt mind being at the party that Mr Cuban is going to put on tonight

RiOtChEsS

;D it will go for weeks... maybe even a month 8)

BratPack

Cicjose

you make it sound that Pat Riley expected a championship straight away.......

Windigo

I don't like watching James play at Miami. IMO the shine/gloss has gone off his game. At the CAV's he was the focal point and he made that team great and it was just awesome watching him play.

Call me strange. But one an out and out star in a team is great to watch...

Cicjose