RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 06:29:59 PM
Haha, that's priceless.
sent it to Sams mailbag, hopefully gets a run :D

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

insane game series tied at 2...

Hulmie

Come On Mavs beat these whinging little doges.

BlackMamba

Quote from: Hulmie on June 03, 2011, 04:29:02 PM
I tell you 1 thing i wish they would have the same rules for both teams, It seems like Wade and LeBron can whinge cry and complain about calls all they want and not get a tech and then Rick Carlisle question 1 call and gets tech'd, it's double standards.

Man same thing happened today at the end of Q1. Carlisle questioned a call and they tech him lol. Seriously, Lebron and Wade can abuse and yell at the refs as much as they want and they will never get teched.

Ah well, go Mavs but IMO I don't know how they are gonna sustain the way they are playing having to come back each game. Rebounding effort was shocking 2day as well.

If Miami win, Wade better get the Finals MVP just to show it to Lebron that he still has while to match MJ.

Hulmie

I liked how they went to the pick and roll with Terry and Chandler today it kinda opened up Miami's defence a bit and also when they went to there Zone defence it took LeBron out of the game simply because he can't shoot.

Yeh it's the main reason i can't stand LeBron and the Heat, just there whinging and complaining when they don't get a foul called because he misses his shot or whenever he gets called for a foul on the defensive end it really showers me.
Prime example today when he got called for travelling he screws up his face and whinges when it's a clear travel. (He doesn't get called on half his travels anywayz)

RiOtChEsS

whinging about whinging ;D

Wes Mantooth

valkorum

I just dont want Miami to win cos they have tried to buy this championship.  Legal cheating if you ask me.

GO MAVS!!!

Cicjose

LA bought their championships......

Spurs bought their championship.......

its no different

RiOtChEsS

;D some serious disillusionment over this buying term...

name the last champion of any team sport that didnt buy it :-X

Cicjose

maybe the Rockets when they went back to back in 94 and 95.....

Hulmie

It has nothing to do with the Heat "buying a team".

For me it's more the way James went to Miami, Doing a 1 hour show just to aounce to his home team that he is leaving them.

Then LeBron, Wade and Bosh go on a stage dancing around like Idiots saying there going to win 5 championships and then have a cry when the Media/NBA fans critisizes there sh*t performances.

Atleast 1 thing that has happened in these playoffs is that Wade has shown that it's still his team He's the 1 who has stepped up in these playoffs not James.

Cicjose

Cleveland let him become a free agent and as the the most marketable star in the game did what he could to market himself

As a Miami fan i did NOT expect us to win the championship this year....

but I will be disappointed if we don't having made it all the way to the championship decider......

Hulmie

Cleveland didn't let him go he became a free agent his contract was up so Cleveland didn't have a say.

And seriously that's his home town where he grew up he did the most disrespectful thing to his home town by doing that special.