Main Menu

NBA Season 2010-2011

Started by Andrew3737, October 27, 2010, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

cant disagree too much with that list...

LeBron is an absolute freak i dont even think basketball is his natural game he gets so much of it done on determination and freak ability...

imo any team that has a beast in the middle and adds The Durantula will be scary good, ya barely noticed him with the ball today and chucked up 30+ he is a fkn assassin that can catch and shoot and doesnt  NEED the ball in his hands all the time... 6'11 shooting guard anyone?

RiOtChEsS

apparently its a done deal The Denver Post have reported to ESPN they have...

TRADED Carmelo Anthony to The New York Knicks...

i hope for The Knicks sake this combination works out

DEAL: Knicks get Anthony Billups Williams Carter Balkman Brewer

Nuggets get Chandler Felton Gallinari Mozgov 2014 1st rd pick 2 2nd rd picks and 3million cash

Timberwolves get Eddie Curry and Anthony Randolph             

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

Yer, Knicks couldn't get Will and Melo didn't want go to the nets.

RiOtChEsS

Utah just traded their team away...

apparently there is gonna be a mad shuffle before the deadline with Denver offloading Gallinari and or Felton for more draft picks...

Andrew3737

Well, they got 2 lottery picks. Devin Harris was better then D-Will a few years ago. Not all is lost and they cleared their salary cap and D-Will's contract was expiring in a season anyway.

RiOtChEsS

yeah Devin Harris is good but its hard enough for Utah to attract players...

They always seem to get a 2nd tier guy on a big contarct eg Boozer Jefferson

Andrew3737

Well, they hope to get a top 5 pick so they can get a Franchise player in the next draft.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on February 24, 2011, 02:52:25 PM
Harris is alright and Favors has potential at PF. D-Will will surely hurt them but they need to rebuild and the 2 picks will help along with Favors. Short term loss for Long term gain.... D-Will could become quite a force with Lopez though :o.

j959

Quote from: Marcz on February 24, 2011, 02:52:25 PM

apparently there is gonna be a mad shuffle before the deadline with Denver offloading Gallinari and or Felton for more draft picks...
very interesting ... from what I read D-Will was the main reason Jerry Sloan quit ... 

RiOtChEsS

heap of deals got done before the deadline after clicking the link u can select the other trades from the column on the right hand side of the page...

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6155082

Andrew3737

Interesting from Boston here.

RiOtChEsS

how flowering insane is this :D

from the still my first thought was he wont get there

BratPack

37 points 23 rebounds.

Kevin Love. BEAST MODE  ;D

Justin Bieber

That Ibaka's free throw line dunk?

He should of received more for that, especially being a Big Man! It's hard enough jumping from that far out as it is :P.