Main Menu

Anyone?

Started by Master Q, October 26, 2010, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I know they have bad times, but is anyone moving to Ireland with me?

Alex7089

I'm torn between 3 countries at the moment one of which is Ireland.
Tough decision whichever one I go with I will support completely. At the moment I am leaning towards Scotland over Sri Lanka and Ireland although I dunno, if nobody comes with me to Scotland I will go to Ireland or Sri Lanka.

Boomz

Times are terrible so no from me I'm torn over Sri Lanka & Scotland...

Alex7089

Wanna go to Scotland together BOOMZ? Just hope we land in the same league, if not, we will overtake together :P

bomberboy0618

Boomz

I think I will go to Scotland coz theres a chance we could land in higher div even though its all the same money... lol

Alex7089

Yay! :P
I am going to Scotland as well, I've done a bit of looking around and if we come 4th in all Scottish leagues it is the same as winning all our Lanka leagues...

BratPack

If I go anywhere I'm going Scotland

HillHero13

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 26, 2010, 05:42:23 PM
Yay! :P
I am going to Scotland as well, I've done a bit of looking around and if we come 4th in all Scottish leagues it is the same as winning all our Lanka leagues...

im going to scotland but if you drcided elsewhere ill go were you go..

roo boys!

I'm going to Sri Lanka all the way 8)

valkorum

I am still undecided if I am going to move yet.

roo boys!

Come to Sri Lanka valk, the times are good, the prizemoney is more, and I will give you a donut ;)

valkorum

Quote from: roo boys! on October 26, 2010, 06:14:18 PM
Come to Sri Lanka valk, the times are good, the prizemoney is more, and I will give you a donut ;)

Is it a Krispy Kreme?

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on October 26, 2010, 06:17:01 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 26, 2010, 06:14:18 PM

Is it a Krispy Kreme?
It is whatever you want it to be ;)

valkorum

I like the times of the Australian games because it means I can watch them at work - gives me motivation to keep working :P