Main Menu

Anyone?

Started by Master Q, October 26, 2010, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Ahh OK, well I am going to Sri Lanka because the games start when I will get home from school. :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 26, 2010, 06:52:45 PM
Ahh OK, well I am going to Sri Lanka because the games start when I will get home from school. :)
That's tempting me to go there. Wanted to go to Ireland or Scotland but the times are really bad for me :'(. Aussie and Kiwi's also on the radar as I don't mind the time, but harder to progress.

Sri Lanka seems the most possible at this stage.

roo boys!

Master Q

I'm tested Ireland for a year and see how it pans out. If I don't like it I'll move back to Australia.

I love the Aussie times  :-\

benjy251090

Quote from: Master Q on October 26, 2010, 05:21:20 PM
I know they have bad times, but is anyone moving to Ireland with me?
I might come with you if you are the only one :) even if you aren't the only one, I still might :P

Alex7089

I'm going to Scotland. I'll be very tempted to go to Lanka if HP does & R&B does & BBoy does and if I went Hilly would come with me, and if BP doesn't go to Scotland I might go to the Lanka :P
Yeah, going to Sri Lanka. If I start to question my decision slap me :P

roo boys!

Just make up your mind :P

*slap

Sorry, not neccesary, just the temptation was there, I couldn't resist. :P

Master Q

Hands are ready Alex.

If I want to move back or want to stay in Aus I've got a Good name to change to.

I starting to think about not moving  :-X  :'(

Alex7089

Damn you :'(
I have made up my mind, the people moving to Scotland will be way to good, I need a place where I can be on top of the leagues :)

SRI LANKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SRI LANKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SRI LANKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also need to start recruiting Sri Lankans :)
Also going to buy Sri Lankan players when possible :D
SRI LANKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure your hands are warm Q, I am sure the doubt will come in the next 24 hours...

roo boys!

I did for a while, went through that dark patch, but we are all here to support you through it Q ;)

FLOWER YEAH Alex!

Alex7089

YEAH R&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRI LANKA FTW!!!!
Might bump up the old 'I'm Supporting Sri Lanka' thread ;)

Master Q

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

*Pushes Panic Button*

WHERES THE PICTUREEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHH

roo boys!

SRI LANKA SRI LANKA!

Alex7089

Q, Ireland is the place for you :)
The accents are legendary :)
The people are awesome :)
And the stew is unbeatable. It comes in a loaf of bread for gods sake! (and after you finish the stew the bread is divine)
It is perfect. Q=Awesomeness
Ireland=Awesomeness
Q+Ireland= Awesomeness

SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA! SRI LANKA!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 26, 2010, 07:29:35 PM
It is perfect. Q=Awesomeness
Ireland=Awesomeness
Q+Ireland= Awesomenessness to the Max 8)