Good
15 (28.3%)
Very Good
5 (9.4%)
Awesome
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Cicjose

he is only filling a spot due to his mpp any better players at his price or below?

FASTEST DRAFT-NOMINATED PLAYERS OVER 20m SPRINT

Joel Wilkinson   Midfielder    QAFL   2.75
Brad Harvey   Midfielder   TAC Cup   2.78
Luke Dahlhaus   Forward    TAC Cup   2.79
Reece Cooyou   Forward     WAFL   2.79
Nathan Batley   Defender    SANFL   2.81

*None picked may go in rookie draft

Cooyou only player picked and picked by GWS so no fantasy options here

Alphaman

My main concern is       
Michael Hurley         
Jed Adcock       
Karmichael Hunt       
Leon Davis             
Cameron Kickett   
Majak Daw         
Trent Dennis-Lane       
Rhan Hooper   
Aaron Black         

other than that little slip up its a good side

browny_wce

Quote from: dale93 on November 01, 2010, 01:36:40 PM
Do you think Neon Leon can shine in 2011?his spot is under the radar can he stand up?he is a very nice price and a mpp.....
hes priced nicely for a reason, Thomas took his spot this season and Krakouer will take it next

Cicjose

Hurley i believe will break out
Adcock is there as a cheapie
Hunt is most probably going to turn into a Presti (Always play but score crap)
Leon Davis because there was no - one with a better pedigree at his price IMO
Kickett is purely pre draft expectation
Daw is a cheapie
Hooper i know is delisted (need to have a look at some other hype)
Black may score more if McKinley is a stay at home forward IMO

Quote from: jimmytigs on November 01, 2010, 09:28:35 PM
i posted this elsewhere,most of it is applicable here

lions,dockers,dees,swans-0 bye
crows,hawks,saints,tigers,eagles,dogs-1 bye
cats-1 bye(finals)
pies,suns,power-2 byes
blues,bombers,roos-2 byes inc 1 in finals

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/your-pick-of-the-afl-national-draft/story-e6frf9jf-1225947317074

HTM

Cicjose

Quote from: Holzman on November 11, 2010, 12:13:27 AM
Quote from: dale93 on November 10, 2010, 09:41:38 PM
Who is this ben jacobs in the defence everyone has him?any info

averaged 29 touches in the under 18s, couldt potentialy if put in the right position rack up touches of the half back. If he goes to anyone butr GC he will be a lock, he is in my team at the moment on the field.

I didnt think he is in many teams, he was in none when  i checked before i put him in my team and hyped him up.

http://www.afl.com.au/development/nabaflrisingstarsprogram/nabafldraftcombine/meettheplayers/tabid/16667/default.aspx

j959

Quote from: Cicjose on October 26, 2010, 05:14:44 PM
i know that deledio and kelly are coming up a few times tho their price is a little high, Cornes, Houli, Carrazzo as well so my team doesnt seem to be lacking scorers if i get rid of Adcock that price range and it will be looking ok.

you could swap Adcock for A Otten, should be cheaper and gamble that he's not as inj prone.

agree with Browny's comments re Coad/Hunt and you'd have a lot of GC in your back line with J Toy as well.

also agree with everyone else's comment's re neon Leon - realise he's tempting but think there are much better options out there - is a strong Pies team in both fwds and mids for him to get and fight thru to get a gurnsey

Cicjose

When i have time i will go through this information about the predicted draft picks and make some changes when the club lists are finalised.

There are a lot of players in this draft that need to bulk up though so i am probably going to jump off some of the GC draft picks because of their slight frames.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/105263/default.aspx

browny_wce

yeh players like Gaff, dont have a lot of meat on them

Cicjose

Gaff will probably get games straight away because of positional needs if WCE get him but we will see who goes where and what preseason these guys have before making our decisions on who's in and out for planning DT teams

browny_wce

will get Gaff regardless as hes a disposal machine

Cicjose

yeah probably but i dont want twigs in my team because they will be pushed around too easily

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/105279/default.aspx

browny_wce

Quote from: Cicjose on November 18, 2010, 01:32:04 PM
yeah probably but i dont want twigs in my team because they will be pushed around too easily

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/105279/default.aspx
Cale Morton seems to get the footy, as does Stephen Hill

yeh Josh Jenkins looks quite the athlete for his size, apparently not the best kick in the world but yeh, takes a big strong grab tho

Cicjose

Cicjose

Quote from: browny_wce on November 02, 2010, 02:13:06 AM
Quote from: dale93 on November 01, 2010, 01:36:40 PM
Do you think Neon Leon can shine in 2011?his spot is under the radar can he stand up?he is a very nice price and a mpp.....
hes priced nicely for a reason, Thomas took his spot this season and Krakouer will take it next

Fasolo may also take Davis' spot as well because Malthouse likes moving his forwards through the midfield and as the Magpies first pick will be likely to get games.

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 19, 2010, 02:47:00 PM
Backs:
Xavier Clarke (If Fit and MPP. But has had his troubles with injuries in the past few years).
Cam Richardson (North rate him highly and dominated in the VFL this year).
Josh Toy (GC and RB like him :P).
Daniel Talia or Sam Shaw (If the Crows look for a KPP these guys could fill that void).
Michael Coad or Sam Iles (Not sure if they will get games but if they do could be nice cash cows).
Jake Batchelor (A good Half Backer and might feature in Richmond's plan).     
Tendai Mzungu (Racks them up and is a ready made AFL player. Freo's success with mature age rookies will help his cause as they have an eye for talent).   
Paul Puopolo (Apparently a ready made replacement for Campbell Brown).

Rucks:
Max Bailey (Injury prone but is rated very highly as a potential long term ruckman by the Hawks).
Max Gawn or Jack Fitzpatrick (If The Demon's want to try out a new ruckman alongside Jamar).
Zac Smith (Played very well in the VFL this year and should see plenty of time next season. Need I say more).
Scott Lycett (A Ruckman but can be played forward. With the Eagles need for a FF option, could play some games although not sure at this stage).

Pitt will become the first player ever drafted from the GFL's Supersaints since the national draft was introduced 25 years ago.

He will be the first player from the club to join an AFL team since Rod Stokes, who played 10 games at Geelong in 1971-72.

Pitt played all his junior football at St Albans and was given a taste of senior football last year under former coach Steve Clark.

Geelong Falcons regional manager Michael Turner said Pitt had come on in leaps and bounds in the TAC Cup this season.

"He's got a really good attitude, he wins a lot of his own ball, he's a great decision maker and he's an outstanding kick," Turner said.

"He's a skinny kid but there's a lot of development in him and that's why the Gold Coast will be keen on him."

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729727