Awesome
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Cicjose

My Team, any suggestions would be great

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/105415/default.aspx

Remaining salary

$16 100

From the date of the first reply of this thread to the first day of the afl season will be 150 days

valkorum

My concerns:

Where is the MPP in your midfield to take advantage of your MPP in the backline?
Leon Davis in your mid?

Cicjose

i was going to have sylvia in the mids and davis swap out. It don't matter too much atm. Any MPP mids to look at?

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on October 26, 2010, 03:31:17 PM
i was going to have sylvia in the mids and davis swap out. It don't matter too much atm. Any MPP mids to look at?

Swapping out Sylvia for Davis - I like that but that still doesnt give you any B/M MPP.  You have 3 options in the backline for B/M but nothing in the mid to swap with.

Cicjose

who should i take out of mids to replace with MPP mid / back?

valkorum

Do some research and have a look.  Plenty of players available and plenty of time till 2011

Cicjose

such a diplomatic response :)

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on October 26, 2010, 04:58:27 PM
such a diplomatic response :)

Well you have 4 - 5 months before the season starts.  I think thats plenty of time to research 33 players.

Cicjose

i know that deledio and kelly are coming up a few times tho their price is a little high, Cornes, Houli, Carrazzo as well so my team doesnt seem to be lacking scorers if i get rid of Adcock that price range and it will be looking ok.

Holz

petrie and daw worries me, their MPP is useless if they are in the same position. You only get daw if petrie is in the forward line. What happens when the roos are on a bye and you lose both, you cant rely on smith to play every game. Also what happens if coast or freo are also on a bye.  I would definatley recomend replacing dennis lane for petrie and get another premium ruck.

However more of a concern, where is swallow and why is davis in your team.

Cicjose

which swallow? and davis is there purely for MPP purpose atm

The only ruck mpp's are:

K Bradley
M Johnson
K Tippett
J Trengove
C Cloke
D Petrie
M Lobbe
M Daw

Holz

david swallow

i would drop GAZ for pav, go davis d.swallow, dennis lane to petrie, than upgrade petrie with the money left over for any prmium you want

browny_wce

p.s. rhan hooper got delisted, u probably already know that tho
hopefully Conca becomes a M/F MPP so u cabn get rid of Neon Leon for Swallow
also i have been thinking about not having Bennell and going for a cheaper rookie, all depends on his NAB form but, and other rookies
also that with my current looking team I have 200k or so in the bank  ;D
so dont think i need to save cash

Cicjose

i am thinking that with Port needing forwards to kick goals i could replace hooper with Newton for the time being

Alphaman

leon davis is a has been haha. take out davis, youd get more value putting an ince cream stand in your midfield