Good
15 (28.3%)
Very Good
5 (9.4%)
Awesome
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Cicjose

from what i have been hearing they are but should i get one extra premium back or mid to sure up the team?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106092/default.aspx

Quote from: Junktimer on December 09, 2010, 05:14:48 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on December 09, 2010, 03:59:45 PM
TEAM EDITED :D and i'm happy to announce that the average rating out of 10 was 8.72!! i like that  8)   

I have put forward all of the considerations and have finished editing my team from the posts so far, if there any more flaws or suggestions, please feel free to reply :D :)

I've got $70,900 in the bank and is currently 12/4/9/8 (in the format of premium/mid/cheap/rookie for each position)

Just incase, here is my awesome team again  ;)

BACKS: Goddard, Hodge, Deledio, Gilbee, Otten, Heppel, Jacobs
(Toy, Mzungu, Richardson)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Judd, Montagna, Foley, D Swallow, Gaff
(Atley, Wallis, Krakeour)
RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly
(T Mcdonald, Z Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Rioli, Knights, Prestia, I Smith
(Lamb, Darling, T Lynch)

Thanks so much for the people who spent their time giving me suggestions. I guess we'll have to see how good those suggestions were when     I    my team beats you all next year in a FF League :D ;)

I'm Glad, Luis

10/10, spot on.

What about this team? This was taken from the Supercoach board but i think most of these players would do well in DT if they can perform in SC?

Any suggestions?????

rocca

i havent read above but so im assuming nobody has said this (even though they should have)

what on earth convinced you that Davis will be a MPP? and also, even if he is, why would you have him in your team!?

Cicjose

Quote from: rocca on December 13, 2010, 05:16:54 PM
i havent read above but so im assuming nobody has said this (even though they should have)

what on earth convinced you that Davis will be a MPP? and also, even if he is, why would you have him in your team!?

read page 3

browny_wce

Yeh still I'm sure u can find better options out there, Davis is such a waste

Cicjose

anything for improving the team i've listed above?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106375/default.aspx

Tommy Walsh is a player to be considered  :o

Ravalle

only read this page and the team on it so if you have explained this previously sorry! only one thought on your team.....Heppell in the backs....if he is MPP which is what is in the Planner then could a switch to him in the mids to allow you that flexibility of swapping him for Goddard and crew be a good move???? with the byes next year i am thinking as much room to move the better!

Cicjose

so your saying i could have an extra rookie in midfield?

Ravalle

No not an extra rookie in the mids I would switch one of your existing mids rookies out to make room for him and replace him with one of the few decent rookies in the backline. I mean he may not end up in my team anywhere at all but if he is I am pretty sure it will be in the mids.

PowerMan

Quote from: Cicjose on October 26, 2010, 04:39:36 PM
who should i take out of mids to replace with MPP mid / back?

Mark McVeigh maybe?

PowerMan

Quote from: Cicjose on October 29, 2010, 12:40:24 PM
I'm trying to use MPP's on every line so that i dont have to use trades towards end of season

The only ruck mpp's are:

K Bradley (Foward)
M Johnson (Foward)
L Brown (Foward)
K Tippett (Foward)
M Clark (Foward)
Ayce Cordy (Foward)
J Trengove (Back)
M Lobbe (Foward)
M Daw (Foward)
M Kruezer (Foward)
W Minson (Foward)
J Sellar (Foward)
Jesse White (Foward)

Doesn't seem to be much point in picking Trengove if he is the only ruckman with backline eligibility

yeah found that out myself. If you're hell bent on having Trengove choose him as a ruck, doing this will save you lots of $$$$$$. I'm tipping Trengove to be a big improver in 2011 as he has the added role of being in the leadership group.

Cicjose

I dont know whether i will do that because I think Tom Mcdonald will be able to fill that void.

Are there any uniques from Hello that I should consider or DT TALK's Deck that are viable options?

No Luke Hodge in my team anymore (No MPP) Will pick Gibbs instead

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106513/default.aspx

I'm liking Lake's road to recovery will it be enough to pick him up i don't know

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerMan on December 23, 2010, 06:49:31 PM
been working on this over the last few weeks.

any comments to make this better would be appreciated!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cicjose

http://www.afl.com.au/pre-season%20snapshots/tabid/17002/default.aspx

Quote from: Joshy11 on December 24, 2010, 06:28:24 PM
Just wanna get your thoughts on how many rookies you are considering starting in each position and who you have in mind :)

Im thinking:

Backs: Heppell/B.Jacobs/Mzungu/C.Richardson/Coad

Mids: D.Swallow/Gaff/Polec/Conca/A.Krakouer

Fwds: Prestia/Matera/Darling/Smith

Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated :)

I NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR MY TEAM!

elephants

whoever has the least competiton at their respective clubs in my opinion :)

please rate mine ? thanks :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23534.0.html

Cicjose

Please leave detailed comments on whatever issues you may have and rate my team giving as much information as possible.

Your help in the off season is much appreciated for preparation for the most time consuming DT planning we are embarking upon entering the 2011 season since this will be the first season of DT byes.