50/50
4 (10.5%)
unlikely
2 (5.3%)
No way
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MTTY

He is now set to go top 5 draft pick most likely top 4 (WCE) if he does they will give him plenty of oppurtunites. Having performed so well at the NAB combined especially the endurance events, Gaff has made the AFL recruiters again look at him, by winning the Oakleigh Chargers B&F by playing 7 of a possible 19 games due to school commitments. In nearly every game he played he polled maximum points.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/104376/default.aspx

Gaff is known highly for his 'Judd'/'Power', like approach to the game he is a prolific ball winner extremly good inside player and great hard ball get player.

Will you select Gaff in 2011?

Justin Bieber

If he goes to West Coast, might find a spot in my team. They need to rebuild their team and he'll see plenty of time.

Shortlisted as we don't know yet.

CrowsFan

hawk_88

A must have if he goes to WCE.

Maca24

yea looks tempting. shortlisted. only locked rookies are richardson, zac smith and swallow IMO.

MTTY

shortlisted.For me he's pretty much a lock as long as he goes top 5 and not top 3, which won't happen cause GC will get Swallow, Bennell and Day unless for some reason they pick Gaff over Bennell

BoredSaint

cant really lock in any draft pick players as we never know what happens.. so short listed for me now

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on October 23, 2010, 07:50:52 PM
shortlisted.For me he's pretty much a lock as long as he goes top 5 and not top 3, which won't happen cause GC will get Swallow, Bennell and Day unless for some reason they pick Gaff over Bennell
They won't. Already said those 3 are their top 3 picks and 99.9% sure they have no plans in changing that.

Only rookies locked for me are Swallow and Smith. Others are close but nobody is a lock yet 8).

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2010, 10:35:44 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 23, 2010, 07:50:52 PM
They won't. Already said those 3 are their top 3 picks and 99.9% sure they have no plans in changing that.

Only rookies locked for me are Swallow and Smith. Others are close but nobody is a lock yet 8).
Yeah not locked for me probably will though if he goes to Brisbane or WCE and gets games.

ossie85

Don't know much about this one, but basically all newbies are shortlisted for me. Good write up!

Master Q

Looks Good. Agree with the others.

ossie85

As expected an Eagle :) Gaff is well and truly an option

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on November 19, 2010, 06:40:42 AM

As expected an Eagle :) Gaff is well and truly an option
Almost a certain lock now.

BoredSaint

the only thing keeping him from a lock is his price compared to other midfielders..