Total Members Voted: 7

Barlow 21

hawk_88

Fletch74

Maca24

Junktimer

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2010, 10:35:44 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 23, 2010, 07:50:52 PM
shortlisted.For me he's pretty much a lock as long as he goes top 5 and not top 3, which won't happen cause GC will get Swallow, Bennell and Day unless for some reason they pick Gaff over Bennell
They won't. Already said those 3 are their top 3 picks and 99.9% sure they have no plans in changing that.

Only rookies locked for me are Swallow and Smith. Others are close but nobody is a lock yet 8).

Brodie or Isaac?

Almost a lock.

ossie85

Junktimer

ah true, so many smiths! nothing new though.

j959

NAB Cup review - 13 Feb 2011.

not too hard to spot with Juddy's no3 on him - looked good when standing near a trainer but when next to other players he does look like he needs a bit more meat on him.

he seemed to have been instructed to play outside mid - is that what he did in TAC Cup?? cos i'd heard he was a ball-winning machine - maybe Woosha gave him instructions to stay out of the congestion??

pretty composed under pressure from what i saw, guys came at him with the tackle and he didn't panic from what i saw.

could be good, just not sure if he'll play early given how they were playing him/he was playing ...

tferrier18

I'd take more notice of how he goes in the next round

redfield

The signs were obviously not positive from NAB rd 1 but judging a rookie on such a small sample of minutes played, when we are all well aware of the quality of the kid, would be a tad premature. I really think in general, all we can take from from these 'lightning' matches is a mere positive or negative. Can't read much more into it than that. It will be interesting to se how he goes in his next match with much more time to work himself into the game.

tferrier18

Quote from: redfield on February 14, 2011, 02:14:48 PM
The signs were obviously not positive from NAB rd 1 but judging a rookie on such a small sample of minutes played, when we are all well aware of the quality of the kid, would be a tad premature. I really think in general, all we can take from from these 'lightning' matches is a mere positive or negative. Can't read much more into it than that. It will be interesting to se how he goes in his next match with much more time to work himself into the game.
+1

These games are pretty much pointless in relation to scores. The only thing that should be taken out of the lightning round is how a player is playing (efficiency), how fit they are and maybe the role they're playing.

Wouldn't be too fussed about how many touches someone does or doesn't get

dylsta05

almost locked, i liked the look of him yesterday,